Ultimate Custom Nodes

Ultimate Custom Nodes [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Would love too see that working in 2.2. It's one of my must-have adding and unfortunately it only seems to work with your own themes. No luck with theme house or other themes in XenForo 2.2...

He was already so kind, and wrote the hole code base new for us. It will be sooner 2.2 compatible then you think ;) it even works with theme house theme, (UI.X classic 2 - tested).

Last edited:
Stylesfactory updated Ultimate Custom Nodes with a new update entry:

XF 2.2 support

This is major update.

• fixed problems with 3rd party plugins compatibility
  • fixed problems with icon sizes
  • fixed missing phrases

• reworked SVG support, now sprites need to be .SVG
  • only one field to set svg for forum icon
  • reworked subforum list icons
  • reworked templates to be more performance friendly

• added sizes for font awesome subforum icons
  • added sizes for images subforum icons (SVG inherits it)

Plugin should work...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent, just renewed my license to celebrate this 2.2 compatibility - tested and works as expected!

I cannot set icon width larger/higher than 150px which is kind of odd as it was possible with previous versions.

Template errors​

• Template public:sf_node_icon: Accessed unknown getter 'TypeHandler' on XF:LinkForum[149] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:199)
  • Template public:sf_node_icon: Cannot call method getTypeIconClass on a non-object (NULL) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1151)

Got problem with Link ndoes?

I had custom pixelexit style which already had fontawesome on forum nodes. Will this addon overwrite those? It's much easier changing everything using this addon rather than editing custom style.less

Is it only me, but if I apply this makes the list "thicker". Is there a way to use it without making them thicker?

I had custom pixelexit style which already had fontawesome on forum nodes. Will this addon overwrite those? It's much easier changing everything using this addon rather than editing custom style.less
Sorry I didn't reply. If you theme has any of functions as my plugin then there can be problem. We can test it , please dm me so I can give you test licence ;)

@NandorHUN can you send me screenshot and link to your forum? I will check what "thicker" is ;D

Thanks for the help. My forum is still in production so it's offline, but I will send you the screenshot in private.

Basically the issue is that if I turn it on the space between the forum and subforums increases. Also the space between each forum increseas as well.
BTW I use it with Dimension XF theme.

Also, I have an another question: for the icons I noticed that there are a lot of new image formats I dont know much about. Which one should I use? png? svg? eps?

Thanks!

Last edited:
@Stylesfactory testing it on the forum 2.2 and I get this error thousands of times

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method getTypeIconClass on a non-object (NULL)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1151
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 16, 2020 at 1:17 PM

@Stylesfactory testing it on the forum 2.2 and I get this error thousands of times

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method getTypeIconClass on a non-object (NULL)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1151
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 16, 2020 at 1:17 PM
I will try to reproduce that problem on my demo board and come back with solution.

Top Bottom