Ultimate Custom Nodes

Ultimate Custom Nodes [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@Stylesfactory

Is there any way to set it up so that the opacity of the "read" nodes change?

AND

On your demo site what add-on did you choose to set up the "Forum nodes with background" part?

For setting opacity for read icons you can edit node-icon and node-icon-fix classes and set opacity in extra.less
Forum backgrounds are part of SFCore which is main plugin for all my themes.

For setting opacity for read icons you can edit node-icon and node-icon-fix classes and set opacity in extra.less
Forum backgrounds are part of SFCore which is main plugin for all my themes.
How to set up node-icon fix cases? Is there a tutoral for that? I dont see any node icon fix for Ultimate Custom Nodes... not even in the node settings inteself, I can only set up the icon link there....

How to set up node-icon fix cases? Is there a tutoral for that? I dont see any node icon fix for Ultimate Custom Nodes... not even in the node settings inteself, I can only set up the icon link there....
You asked for setting opacity which is not function in this plugin. I gave you CSS classes you have to edit to set opacity.

I have this error:

Verification completed on 5,294 files. The files listed below have different content than those originally downloaded. If you have edited these files yourself, you can ignore this message, otherwise you should investigate further as this may be evidence of corrupted or altered files.

Ultimate Custom Nodes

src / addons / StylesFactory / UltimateCustomNodes / _data / template_modifications.xml Unexpected contents

I use themehouse, I don't know if there is some kind of incompatibility ... What could it be?

I have this error:

Verification completed on 5,294 files. The files listed below have different content than those originally downloaded. If you have edited these files yourself, you can ignore this message, otherwise you should investigate further as this may be evidence of corrupted or altered files.

Ultimate Custom Nodes

src / addons / StylesFactory / UltimateCustomNodes / _data / template_modifications.xml Unexpected contents

I use themehouse, I don't know if there is some kind of incompatibility ... What could it be?
Please open ticket on our discord we will try to help.

Hi there. Did you fix the above error someone else has? I upgraded to the latest version of the addon from your site and get the following -

1639678586786.webp

Hey, this may be premature of me because I have not read through the discussions, but will this add-on allow me to add custom images to nodes? I have an Historical Site section on my forum and would like to add thumbnails to the nodes of the site itself. Thanks in advance!

Hey, this may be premature of me because I have not read through the discussions, but will this add-on allow me to add custom images to nodes? I have an Historical Site section on my forum and would like to add thumbnails to the nodes of the site itself. Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I will give example basing on your forum view. All icons inside red box can be replaced using this plugin:1678291915419.webp

Example of icons from my demo:
2.webp

Beautiful! Thank you for the timely response. Am I able to customize the nodes as well? Meaning the size, border, etc? Id like it to be the same shape and size as the default but with different images.
Not with this plugin. You can do many changes to nodes with my themes (demo here).

Example of customization:
1678292158184.webp

• custom background image
  • custom node icon
  • custom background color
  • set 2 or 3 nodes in one row

but you need to use one of my themes with SFCore plugin (it's added with theme pack).

Not with this plugin. You can do many changes to nodes with my themes (demo here).

Example of customization:
View attachment 282651

• custom background image
  • custom node icon
  • custom background color
  • set 2 or 3 nodes in one row

but you need to use one of my themes with SFCore plugin (it's added with theme pack).
Thank you. I may stick to the theme I am using currently for now. If in the future you decide to make such add-on I will be the first to purchase!

The CSS for this addon doesn't load when you have @digitalpoint's Better Google Analytics installed.

Probably because you are loading the css directly into the page using <style> rather than using a .less file.

Your addon targets
HTML:
<xf:include template="google_analytics" />
But the other addon changes it to
HTML:
<xf:include template="ba_google_analytics" />

The CSS for this addon doesn't load when you have @digitalpoint's Better Google Analytics installed.

Probably because you are loading the css directly into the page using <style> rather than using a .less file.

Your addon targets
HTML:
<xf:include template="google_analytics" />
But the other addon changes it to
HTML:
<xf:include template="ba_google_analytics" />
Thanks for reporting. Will add this to next update.

Everything should be fine. Have you checked spam folder? If you are still having problems please open ticket on our discord channel.
I got it to work. Cookie thing at the bottom left needed to be accepted.

If I buy more than one mod or theme does it stack the branding for all the mods or themes at the bottom of the my site?

Will it stck like this:
1682201959348.webp

Top Bottom