Ultimate Content Display

Ultimate Content Display [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Hello, I was originally "Ultimate Content Display 1.0.6" how to upgrade to version 1.1.0? I researched for more than 2 hours, but still didn't understand how to pay and how to download? Can you help?

@Betty22 join our discord channel. After that refer to "How to connect to Patreon" channel and you will get step by step instruction. You need to connect your Patreon account with Discord then you will unlock all access to resources for your Tier.

You won't get support if you remove authors footer.
That's a matter. But the real matter is the compatibility with (mostly) mobile Safari.
Even if your official demo website, it bugs with mobile Safari on iPhones (see screenshot below).
Please test with either iPhone simulator or real iPhones. iPadOS and macOS won't trigger this issue.
I repeated this issue using iOS 14 and 16 simulator (available in Xcode).
I suggest using non-JavaScript approach for all carousel things.

1685690163738.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a technical question.
Is this widget dynamic or static?! In the sense, it is possible to feed only the category/categories of my interest, and the widget automatically draws the content based on some filter and shows it in the fronted?!

Thank you

I have a technical question.
Is this widget dynamic or static?! In the sense, it is possible to feed only the category/categories of my interest, and the widget automatically draws the content based on some filter and shows it in the fronted?!

Thank you
Hey. It's plugin to manualy set content in this container. Please check our tutorial how to configure it from begining: https://docs.stylesfactory.pl/ultimate-content-display-content-box/
This should help answer for all questions about plugin :D

Top Bottom