Ultimate Content Display

Ultimate Content Display [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Well I would change template_modifications.xml file in _data folder (inside plugins folder)
There is something like this:
Code:
<xf:if is="$template == 'forum_list'">
     <xf:widget key="xp_ucd_menu_list" />
</xf:if>

If you remove it or change it then you will be able to show UDC on custom page.
I can make it as custom work but it costs extra.

Thanks, got it done.

Would be nice to have this feature "Don't display on forum list" as a checkbox in the options in future versions.

It's a cool add-on, you can easily charge a little more for it.

Well I can make module in next update to show random content from pool. This sounds interesting :D
Frist of all thanks for this addon @MattiGB.

Random content is a great idea . I have just checked your demo page and see that refresh page is needed.

If you could add one of the following feature to your this great addon, I really want to buy and use it.

a- Add Slider function. So people can change the images without any need to refresh the page. Similar to your other addon, "Custom Slider"

slider.jpg

b- or add a new parameter like "refresh time". So when it expires the images will be changed automatically.

Personally I will prefer the first choice.

NOTE: I also like the animation effect when I hover the mouse on background image. :love: But it will also be great if we can click the background image and go to related thread.

Last edited:
@Globalwest I am not sure that I understand it right. You have other page before going to forums and you want to set content display for it or you want to show content display only on forum index page? ;P

In the main tabbed menu, there is: Home, Forum, What's New etc..
Currently, the "Home" & "Forum" menu items both go to the forums main page.
I was wondering if the "Home" link could show the featured content page your add on produces.

As I type this out, I realize that would mean the "Forum" (menu link) link would have to point to say: www.mysite.com/forum if the "Index" (menu link) link pointed to: www.mysite.com.

I'm now thinking this cant be done, but I don't see the reason for two link to both point to the same page, hence the question

It would be nice if it's doable :)

Right now Home & Forum will show content display the same way. If there would be other pages like home is showing portal or something like that and forum shows forum then we could separate content display for each. Hope I understood you right :P

You mean if I create a page called "home", I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you mean?
What would I have to do so they would be separate, as explained? I'm very interested in your ad on if it can be made to work.

Top Bottom