background-position: -8.3333333333em 0

Here are some examples:

width: 3.5555555556em;
height: 3.5555555556em;

background-position: 0em 0em;

background-position: 0em -3.55555em;

background-position: -8.3333333333em 0

Hey it works. Thanks.

How do I get those numbers? And what software should I need to use for creating an image stripe?

Hey it works. Thanks.

How do I get those numbers? And what software should I need to use for creating an image stripe?
I was using photoshop to make that sprite. Maybe there is better soft but I didnt need it.
You can check sizes live using chrome console.

1586248756291.webp

Is it possible to resize one icon taken from an image sprite? :D
It need a little manual change in one file.
Please go to styles > appearance > your style templates > ultimatecustoms and find
Code:
 background-size: 33.3333333333em;

and change it for e.g. 50em, then set width and height of each icon in forum edit form for 5em. This should set icons bigger.
If this won't help then please PM me and we will try to figure it out for your theme :D

It need a little manual change in one file.
Please go to styles > appearance > your style templates > ultimatecustoms and find
Code:
background-size: 33.3333333333em;

and change it for e.g. 50em, then set width and height of each icon in forum edit form for 5em. This should set icons bigger.
If this won't help then please PM me and we will try to figure it out for your theme :D

I have kinda problems, i am kinda to stupid or it is not compatible with UI.X 2 Classic.
Besides that does it also work with subforms?

The icons of 'read' nodes are changed to black and white now. Is it possible to retain their colors but go with a X% opacity instead?

The icons of 'read' nodes are changed to black and white now. Is it possible to retain their colors but go with a X% opacity instead?

It's not possible in default options. I don't have plans to set that functionality since greyscale works well.

It's working the same as in forums.
Please check FAQ: https://stylesfactory.pl/product/ultimate-custom-nodes/#tab-wcpf_product_faqs
Also remember it only works in this area:
View attachment 224728
Can you add sub forums? Because this is the only reason i bought it,.. the one i am using right now can do sub forums but no sprite image. So it is slowing my page amazingly down. So i have big need for your addon to work, also i don‘t want to have wasted my money for you addon, since i can‘t use it with out subcategorie. I am willing to pay also additional money to get it higher in your priority list! :)

Can you add sub forums? Because this is the only reason i bought it,.. the one i am using right now can do sub forums but no sprite image. So it is slowing my page amazingly down. So i have big need for your addon to work, also i don‘t want to have wasted my money for you addon, since i can‘t use it with out subcategorie. I am willing to pay also additional money to get it higher in your priority list! :)
I will add this feature this week.

Am I to stupid or are .png image sprite not supported and only .svg image sprites?
Because I have big problems to create a .svg sprite since, the icons I use have to new svg standard which aren't compatible with illustrator and most svg programms.

Last edited:
I was testing it with default sprite (./styles/nodes/img/spritemap.png)

1597780017821.webp

1. Normal png link to image
2. Getting from sprite
3. Custom font awesome
4. Default font awesome

Top Bottom