Ultimate Content Display

Ultimate Content Display [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
In fact it's not even a background problem because I could put a white one with just a large icon in watermark, but what would interest me is to be able to enter blocks of entire text, for example a dozen lines for the big box and less for the smaller ones.

Hi @Stylesfactory,

I recently bought this addon.
I've installed it on the latest XF version and added some content, and enabled the addon in its settings.
The addon-widget is also added to the Forum Overview Top, but it doesn't seem to appear on Desktop... it only seems to appear on Mobile view tho...

When using Element Inspect the .miniview is "display: none;".
I tried to change this in extra.less by adding

.miniview {
display: block;
}

but this doesn't seem to work...
Oh, and I am using the default XF theme.

Hi!
Ive just bought this ad-on but I have a big issue with it: sometimes it loads the content, sometimes it's just completely blank.
What's the issue with it?

Hi!
Ive just bought this ad-on but I have a big issue with it: sometimes it loads the content, sometimes it's just completely blank.
I’m actually experiencing this as well. Haven’t paid that much attention to it since it’s still in a beta environment, but I do have this very same issue. Hope @Stylesfactory can take a look into this.

Hi!
You have to read all notes in plugin options. If you dont have many content blocks then turn of randomiser 😀

Some content blocks are not visible even after turning off random option?
Well.. they do appear. However, so now and then the big one doesn’t appear, or it takes pretty long to appear. The image is hosted locally so it should be there straight away. It doesn’t bother me, but I do think I should mention it anyways so you can take a look into this for any future update!

Well.. they do appear. However, so now and then the big one doesn’t appear, or it takes pretty long to appear. The image is hosted locally so it should be there straight away. It doesn’t bother me, but I do think I should mention it anyways so you can take a look into this for any future update!
Please send me link to your forum so I can check that out. If I find cause of problem then it will be fixed! :D

This add-on gave me a heart attack:
after installation it worked fine more or less (with random it did not worked) and now my whole site when completely blank and was unusable.

It took me hours to figure out that the cause of the problem was this add-on:

I still cant access the site if I turn it on, and with logs I get the following error:

• InvalidArgumentException: Template public:pAGE_CONTAINER error: No widget defined with a widget_key of xp_ucd_menu_list
  • src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php:80
etc...

I thought I ruined my site .....

Last edited:
This add-on gave me a heart attack:
after installation it worked fine more or less (with random it did not worked) and now my whole site when completely blank and was unusable.

It took me hours to figure out that the cause of the problem was this add-on:

I still cant access the site if I turn it on, and with logs I get the following error:

• InvalidArgumentException: Template public:pAGE_CONTAINER error: No widget defined with a widget_key of xp_ucd_menu_list
  • src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php:80
etc...

I thought I ruined my site .....
Looks like your removed widget that is needed to load data. Please contact me via discord for further support.

Top Bottom