Ultimate Content Display

Ultimate Content Display [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Stylesfactory

MattiGB submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Content Display - You can change the way of displaing important content

Make some extra changes for displaying your important content on your forums.

In few steps you can make this:

View attachment 193508

Thanks to this plugins you can:

• set image background
  • set category (easy field)
  • set link color
  • set description color
  • set category color
  • set animated effects (predefined)
  • set up to 6 elements of content
  • set height for main content
  • set height for responsive design
  • set colors for gradients
  • set...

Read more about this resource...

It is a widget but by default you can only see it on index. If you have any suggestions where else you want to show this, please give me info :)

It is a widget but by default you can only see it on index. If you have any suggestions where else you want to show this, please give me info :)
Oh I think rather thinking combine it with another addon page. The only bit that would be quite great for this was if I could add rotations to entries so I could have many, attm I just use a slider ofc.

@mauzao9 if you want to animation rotate content then better solution is to use slider as you said. This content display was designed to show most important content in one place :P

@mauzao9 if you want to animation rotate content then better solution is to use slider as you said. This content display was designed to show most important content in one place :p
Yeah this is just prettier cause it aligns, but overall no animation just say every page load it displays X number of fixed entries from a pool of links you configure :D

My questions was not really clear, sorry for that. It is displayed on a custom home page and I now want to remove the default display from the forum index, so what would be the best way to remove it from the forum index page?

Top Bottom