Resource icon

Ultimate Attachment Manager 1.0.2

No permission to download
Nice hack, but i have one suggestion :)

Would it be possible to add an option that would take into account the number of like or post for downloading the attachments ?

there are no install directions. I assume I'm uploading folder "DroidHost" to xen / library . is that correct or do I upload the folder inside it "UltimateAttachment" to xen / library ?

I reinstalled & everything seems ok but ran into an issue today

if you want a group to be able to upload only 1 file, you have to set the permission to 2. if you set it to one you get an error message saying you are only allowed to attach 0 files. when it's set at 2 the error message says 1. not a big deal. just wanted to point it out.

on a different note, xenforo fills the attachment window w/ all the types of files you can upload. this would include ones you've excluded for the usergroup. then when you attempt to upload it, you get an error message. would be nicer if the excluded weren't even included in the attach window. not a complaint. just a suggestion.

thanks

ok, sorry for all the post but 1 more thing. this also restricts the excluded from what members can download. is there any way to modify it so it's only restricting the uploads while still allowing users to view anything that's been uploaded?

is this addon still supported? It is exacty what I was looking for, but some suggestiosn here above a valid (download conflict etc.)

because of alot of my college I did not have the time to develop this addon but I will in the near future

I rarely upload files to my site, and usually just use a 3rd party host, though some premium members do upload attachments. I went to upload some pictures and kept getting the error message below:

Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 6.10.12 PM.webp

I am in the administrative usergroup and have even checked the individual permissions of my account which show me having unlimited attachments. I am using the "Ultimate Attachment Manager[DH]". But wasn't sure if that is causing the issue or something else. Has anyone ever gotten this error before? Or could provide some help?​
Thanks!​

Anyone have this working correctly in XF 1.5. I have installed the addon but appears to have some problem.

Top Bottom