[FOX] Ultimate Translator

[FOX] Ultimate Translator [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($29.99)

FoxSecrets

FoxSecrets submitted a new resource:

[FOX] Ultimate Translator - Automatic translation to your Forum based on Google Translate, in up to 106 languages

Make your forum international! Translate your entire forum into any language, including user posts!

Add automatic translation to your Forum based on Google Translate, in up to 106 languages, fully customizable!

Features:
  • Translates the entire front-end of the forum, including posts, into any language in the same thread
  • Translates any text into up to 106 languages, being able to select all or just a few as you wish
  • The first translation when...

Read more about this resource...

How does this work with addons/extensions etc? Just the same? Or strictly XF vanilla only?

Thanks!

What you mean about XF vanilla? It translates any text on the page whatever origin language is, whatever addon. Please read the notes and also check the demo on our forum https://foxsecrets.com
'Vanilla' means the basic installation without any modification (styles/addons/template edits) - so my question was, does this addon only work on an unmodified version of XenForo.

My theory is that yes, it would translate text on any page (addon or otherwise) but wanted to make sure, as it's not explicitly written in your notes, and your demo does not have any visible aesthetic addons/changes apart from a style.

A lot of people here use addons, so before spending any kind of money, if the addon isn't free - its good to have all questions answered.

Addon looks great btw! Will hopefully be getting it after Christmas :) Thanks for your help.

'Vanilla' means the basic installation without any modification (styles/addons/template edits) - so my question was, does this addon only work on an unmodified version of XenForo.

My theory is that yes, it would translate text on any page (addon or otherwise) but wanted to make sure, as it's not explicitly written in your notes, and your demo does not have any visible aesthetic addons/changes apart from a style.

A lot of people here use addons, so before spending any kind of money, if the addon isn't free - its good to have all questions answered.

Addon looks great btw! Will hopefully be getting it after Christmas :) Thanks for your help.
Got it now! Thanks for your question! Really important to clarify, for sure :)

This add-on was only handled for the cXF-Top Navigation add-on (a bar that appears at the top) to force stay in the login block.

I added another add-on for currency selection (as you can see on my forum), also in the login, and I didn't need to do any processing to adapt it. In this case, the only thing is that it will be inserted later.

I believe it will not interfere with any other add-on, at least I don't have evidence yet about other behaviors. This add-on is placed next to the login block (right and left) and as long as you don't have anything in that block, it will look for its tag.

Do you use any other add-on close to the login block?

PS: The only thing that can slightly change the look of the forum is the use of flags, as it uses bootstrap for the css, in this case it may be that some elements change the characteristics (it's subtle, but it's good to know).

Installed on my forum but I dont see any options on the navbar for translation?

Installed on my forum but I dont see any options on the navbar for translation?

Hi Mitchy, thanks for purchasing the add-on!

First go to [FoxSecrets forum] Resorces > Your licenses, and copy the license
Next go to [Your forum] Admin > Appearance > Languages & phrases > Ultimate Translator, then paste and validate the license

Please use our forum for product support.

Thank you

Last edited:
@FoxSecrets Please can be add option for user can reset to Forum Default language after using translator? Replace Translate text to Forum Default because Translate text link are clickable and does not doing anything. Also add option disable Real time translation for Editor toolbars.

ScreenShot00096.webp

@FoxSecrets Please can be add option for user can reset to Forum Default language after using translator?
Hi @Nirjonadda, this is not the purpose of the translation. If your site receives thousand of users, each one will have translation in his own language. There's no reason to reset to default, also when he come back will be in his language.
Replace Translate text to Forum Default because Translate text link are clickable and does not doing anything.
The translate text exists in case no language is selected automatically, so it's used to inform that there is a translation field. Cannot be removed.
Also add option disable Real time translation for Editor toolbars.
I made an adjustment recently and should be disabled. Have you clicked inside the editor? Give me more details about what field you are talking about, i'll check again. In a real situation the site should be in your language, and you should write in your language, and should be disabled.

@FoxSecrets I am asking add option in Admin CP for disable Real time translation for Editor toolbars. Still have bug for Real time translation for Editor toolbars that translator icon still loading when I am out from Editor toolbars. Translator icon only should load when we are typing in Editor toolbars.
Hi there! This is not a bug, that's the google translation behavior when its instantiate and it keeps translating because on that page we have text and editor together. In practical terms, the translation in editor will not happen when you have the page in the language you write. If the real time translation instance is disabled, all the page get back to original language, so that's not the purpose, but i will implement a feature to hide the icon anyway.

Top Bottom