Uhm? 4 weeks ago Chrome 9? Now Chrome 10?

Vincent

I know Chrome is good, but uhm? Changing a major version in 4 weeks is quite fast, no? :P

Are the improvements that good?

Yeah, the releases are very quick with Chrome.

As far as I know, Chromium (Developer Build) is on version 12 (maybe 13 now?).

I hope they've finally fixed the wmode bug, and the copy/paste bug, and all the other bugs they keep (re)introducing.
The wmode was a definite change, though at least there's a workaround for it.

I've not tried to confirm it yet, but the copy/paste bug is supposed to be fixed in Chrome 10 now.

Thanks to Mike, he noticed that wmode has actually been added as a parameter, so for those of you who want to use the frame version, use this code for the YouTube Media BB Code Site:

Code:
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thanks to Mike, he noticed that wmode has actually been added as a parameter, so for those of you who want to use the frame version, use this code for the YouTube Media BB Code Site:

Code:
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$id}?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Paul,
What's the benefit of using iframe code for that?

albert park!
i worked at the hotel there for years. nearly the entire hotel gets booked out by the mechanics. they like it cos they can wake up, have brekky, then walk to the track at like 5am. we also had the best vantage point. we could stand on the 8th-floor deck for a perfect view.

I dislike the recent update to Chrome. Something changed, and now I'm getting contant "Pages take too long to load" dialogs and it freezes up constantly when I load multiple tabs (usually around 3-6 when browsing What's New?). I didn't do that before a few days ago, but I can barely use Chrome now because of it.

Chrome 10 is working like a dream for me... no hanging, no freezing - are you running any plugins? (I'm guessing I don't really need to ask you that LOL)

Top Bottom