1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Alerts add-on - can't mute alerts now that Chrome has removed the bell

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by RobinHood, Dec 27, 2015.

1. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

I've got a Chrome plugin installed, called 'Forum Alerts' made by Daniel Hood.

It sends me push notifications in chrome when I get alerts to XenForo sites I'm logged into.

I used to be able to mute them using the bell icon that Chrome would but in the taskbar on both Chrome and Windows, but that's now gone. So I can't seem to mute them unless I view the alerts for each site, which is quite annoying.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/1/9833006/google-chrome-notification-center-removed

Anyone else got this and know how to do this now that the Chrome notifications center is gone?

2. RobinHood

Strange, not sure the tag worked in the OP, @Daniel Hood in case you missed it :)

3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

4. RobinHood

Ahh, thanks Chris. I did search for that, but I couldn't find it searching for the name of the actual Chrome Extension, which is 'Forum Alerts'. Will post in there :)