XF 1.5 Two PHP Warnings

Sal Collaziano

I've been seeing these in my error log since November 1st. Almost every day and about 10 or 20 each day:

[01-Nov-2017 08:13:29 UTC] PHP Warning: Error while sending STMT_CLOSE packet. PID=2812 in Unknown on line 0
[01-Nov-2017 08:13:29 UTC] PHP Warning: Unknown: Error occurred while closing statement in Unknown on line 0

Any idea what these represent?

These are generally happening outside of XF's control, probably from when PHP itself is being closed -- or maybe it's not XF at all.

But it looks like PHP is having problems communicating with your MySQL server at some point.

These are generally happening outside of XF's control, probably from when PHP itself is being closed -- or maybe it's not XF at all.

But it looks like PHP is having problems communicating with your MySQL server at some point.
I don't think it's a big enough deal to have a lot of back and forth about it but I'll post what my server administrator said IN THE EVENT somebody wants to take a look into the possibility it's a XenForo thing.

The error you're getting appears to be caused by a mysqli call having an error when closing a MySQL statement.

I am not seeing any server-side errors or mis-configurations that would cause this issue and you will likely need to have a developer take a look to determine the cause of this warning. It is possible that these errors are simply a warning and that the call does go through after the server retries.

Top Bottom