Twitter support - USELESS

It was because on user-name entries, I tried to use First and Last Name as (MRGTB Forums). What I mean is, I tried to register forename as MRGTB, and surname as Forums. As that's what gets displayed as your Facebook title.

So in your case you'd have gone Forename: MVC3, then Surname: Forum
What are you talking about? A facebook profile? Or a Facebook page?

It sounds like you're talking about a facebook profile to me.

If profile: I can see why they disregarded it. Your profile is your personal destination. If I wanted "MRGTB Forums" or "MRGTBForums" I would have created a new facebook page.

And yes, FYI, you can have a URL username for a page, all you need is at least 20 fans. By least, I meant less in this situation.

Your profile can have a URL simply "MRGTB," and facebook would not have thrown a hissy fit. That is, afterall your brand.

What are you talking about? A facebook profile? Or a Facebook page?

It sounds like you're talking about a facebook profile to me.

If profile: I can see why they disregarded it. Your profile is your personal destination. If I wanted "MRGTB Forums" or "MRGTBForums" I would have created a new facebook page.

And yes, FYI, you can have a URL username for a page, all you need is at least 20 fans. By least, I meant less in this situation.

Your profile can have a URL simply "MRGTB," and facebook would not have thrown a hissy fit. That is, afterall your brand.

Maybe I set-up the wrong thing then, I don't generally use Facebook so it's quite possible, only did for forum before. :confused:

Maybe I set-up the wrong thing then, I don't generally use Facebook so it's quite possible, only did for forum before. :confused:
Next time you get a chance, and you still want to make a destination location on facebook. Make a new brand page (that's what they call them) and choose the box with 'brand' in it. In that user interface, you should see a dropdown box, choose "website." Fill everything else as you wish.

Top Bottom