Twitter Header Module [Paid] [Deleted]

That's very kind of you Rob, but $5 is $5 and I don't want any of my customer's paying for something they can't use. ;)

Let's leave it for now and once we move to 1.2 I'll try again to get it working. If it still doesn't we'll sort our a refund then :-)

Rob, if you are up for an experiment, try this (it worked for me :)).

1. Edit your "twitter_header" template
2. Make sure version "1.1" of the API is being referenced in the URL. Look for...
Code:
https://api.twitter.com/1/
... and change it to:
Code:
https://api.twitter.com/1.1/
3. Go into the tab for the "twitter_header.css" template. Near the top at line 6 find...
Code:
/*line-height: 46px;*/
... and remove it.

After that save your changes and try reloading your page.

How to disable this mod on mobile style (xf 1.2)?
My default mobile style is broken when enable this mod.
If you go into the ACP you can specify which styles to show it in. (ACP => Options => Razor Themes Twitter Module => Render In)

If you are using one style with the Responsive Mode option turned on, then check out how we have it implemented at A Walker Bit Me (load the page full size in your browser and then slowly shrink the width of it).

I wanted the module to keep displaying until the very last possible width that it would cause the header to wrap so I am manually specifying a size instead of using one of the XF variables.
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:750px) {
    #tw {display: none !important;}
}
</xen:if>

If you go into the ACP you can specify which styles to show it in. (ACP => Options => Razor Themes Twitter Module => Render In)

If you are using one style with the Responsive Mode option turned on, then check out how we have it implemented at A Walker Bit Me (load the page full size in your browser and then slowly shrink the width of it).

I wanted the module to keep displaying until the very last possible width that it would cause the header to wrap so I am manually specifying a size instead of using one of the XF variables.
Code:
}
Render in option is not working. This mod appears to all style.
Where can i find this code?
Code:
}

Your zombies forum doesn't implement twitter module and i saw 'what's new' text overlaped with 'search' text. (i'm using samsung galaxy tab).
Sorry for bad english...

Render in option is not working. This mod appears to all style.
Where can i find this code?
Code:
}
Add it to your extra.css template.

Your zombies forum doesn't implement twitter module and i saw 'what's new' text overlaped with 'search' text. (i'm using samsung galaxy tab).
Look at it on a browser on a PC. ;) Your tablet resolution is lower than what's specified.

@John - I have indeed selected them. I can show you my back end if you'd like to troubleshoot with me? It all looks how it should be to me?

So I've disabled all other add-ons in case of a conflict, and it still doesn't display on my default theme.

Bit concerned i have the same issue as the gentleman who couldn't get it displayed. Any server requirements for this other than the norm?

UPDATE:

I've also tried IE, Chrome and Firefox to rule out a browser issue. Still no joy :(

Last edited:
@John - I have indeed selected them. I can show you my back end if you'd like to troubleshoot with me? It all looks how it should be to me?

So I've disabled all other add-ons in case of a conflict, and it still doesn't display on my default theme.

Bit concerned i have the same issue as the gentleman who couldn't get it displayed. Any server requirements for this other than the norm?
I have to admit since the recent new xenforo update (this week or last) my twitter addon has stopped working too, nothing shows up any more.

I'm still running 1.2 not 1.2.1, so there's something defo not working here, which is a shame as I really wanted a twitter feed at the top of my page.

HHhhmmmn..... just realized that it stopped working for me as well. Unlike earlier issues for me that were display related this one seems to be with retrieving the twitter feed. In the event listener php it is not getting past this section...
Code:
if (!isset($data) || isset($data->errors))
{
     return;
}
I don't have much time to poke around so hopefully John has some insight on this one. :)

Last edited:
I'll get in touch with the developer that wrote the code for this and see if they have an answer for us...sorry folks!

Just an FYI for everyone, I heard back from the developer and he is going to look into this and get back to me. As soon as I have news, I will update this release. In the meantime, I have removed the addon from sale and if any of you that have recently purchased want a refund, drop me a message and I'll take care of it. Again, my apologies!

Have you considered getting a different dev on this? We'd find it really useful but it either doesn't work or breaks too often to really use :-(

Have you considered getting a different dev on this? We'd find it really useful but it either doesn't work or breaks too often to really use :-(
I have tried in the past with no luck...everyone's too busy or not interested.

Top Bottom