Twitter Header Module [Paid] [Deleted]

@Waindigo - No mate, I meant to tag you. @John seems to be having issues with his developer - wondered if you could re-make this mod so it actually works, as it's broken more than it's working.

Do you not take paypal? I don't really want to make an account and use a card. Also, does this work on UI.X theme?

Do you not take paypal? I don't really want to make an account and use a card. Also, does this work on UI.X theme?
Yes, I take Paypal or 2Checkout. It should work on any theme that has room in the header for it to display.

Bought this add on a few days ago, probably just before the price increase. It's an awesome add on, and it works well. :)

Thanks John!

It was working fine @John till 10 minutes ago....and BAM!

An exception occurred: Unable to Connect to ssl://api.twitter.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/titan/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php on line 235

1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in Zend/Oauth/Client.php at line 227
  3. Zend_Oauth_Client->request() in RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/ZendService/Twitter.php at line 1246
  4. RazorThemes_TwitterOnHeader_ZendService_Twitter->get() in RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/ZendService/Twitter.php at line 1074
  5. RazorThemes_TwitterOnHeader_ZendService_Twitter->statusesUserTimeline() in RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/Model/Twitter.php at line 26
  6. RazorThemes_TwitterOnHeader_Model_Twitter->updateCache() in RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/Model/Twitter.php at line 54
  7. RazorThemes_TwitterOnHeader_Model_Twitter->getData() in RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/EventListener.php at line 25
  8. RazorThemes_TwitterOnHeader_EventListener::templateHookListener()
  9. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  10. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
  11. XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 963
  12. eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
  13. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
  14. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  15. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 135
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
  17. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  18. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/titan/public_html/index.php at line 13

@Thom Tyler - that appears to be a server-side issue with connecting to Twitter, or timing out on the connection for some reason. Can you post your server specs? (Apache, MySQL versions). That will be a starting point in figuring this out. It has always been a server-side issue for all of those who have had problems getting this to work consistently.

@registered - yes, it would involve editing a line in one of the add-on's core files (prior to installation preferably), but I could walk you through it easily.

@oman - thanks, glad you are pleased with it! I decided to raise the price because I originally had this developed for myself, but then decided to offer it to everyone in an attempt to recoup some of my cost...but to date, I'm no where near even recovering what I have invested in it in time and money, let alone turning any kind of profit. ;)

@John - it actually seemed to be a temporary issue with Twitter - as it's gone back to working. I do have a question though. Is it possible to make it display a localised error to the area it appears rather than take the whole page down when it errors?

Hi,

I have some problems putting it in the correct space. I have the soft responsive theme. Is it impossible to use it now? It looks very weird :D

Thanks in advance for any input!

Top Bottom