Twitter Header Module [Paid] [Deleted]

I've heard back from my developer and the changes are going to take him a few days to incorporate into the app. I will update the release here as soon as I have the update and have tested it. :)

I've heard back from my developer and the changes are going to take him a few days to incorporate into the app. I will update the release here as soon as I have the update and have tested it. :)

How do you plan on incorporating videos and images in this? Seeing as how most of us have it in our header...

John updated Twitter Header Module with a new update entry:

New Twitter API update

This update addresses the new Twitter API and includes new files not contained in previous versions. Details of this release include:
  • addition of a CRON entry that pulls the latest tweet every ten minutes (adjustable at /admin.php?cron/tweetPull/edit)
  • API secrets are hardcoded in code to make it plug and play / hassle free to use
Active license holders may download the updated version from your Client Area at our website. :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will this work with 1.1.5 still? Is it 1.2 "ready"?

It will work with 1.1.5, it is not 1.2 ready. You will need to revert the twitter_header.css template after running the update (if you've manually edited it) and then re-apply your custom code. There is a small change in that template that needs to be applied.

Last edited:
Upgrading and I get: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/sites/xxx.co.uk/public_html/library/RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/Model/Twitter.php on line 40

Since upgrading the add-on i'm getting the following errors flooding my error logs and loss of connection to my website. Disabling the add-on resolves the site being offline:

[Thu Jun 27 05:27:21 2013] [error] [client **.***.***.**] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /****/public_html/library/RazorThemes/TwitterOnHeader/Model/Twitter.php on line 40

I've not had any issues with this new version installed on my 1.1.5 demo board. I will notify the developer of your errors and get back to you as soon as possible...sorry guys!

I've not had any issues with this new version installed on my 1.1.5 demo board. I will notify the developer of your errors and get back to you as soon as possible...sorry guys!

Any update yet @John ? Would be great to get it this week if possible.

Any update yet @John ? Would be great to get it this week if possible.
I have not been able to reach the developer, however, you and Neal are the only one's who've reported having this problem. Have you tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling?

@John, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it again and the error message is now gone. However, I'm getting a blank space where the tweets should be.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom