Twitter: get followers

There's nothing special about this...basically, go follow a bunch of people and your followers will increase

The number of followers doesn't matter as long as you follow the things you like and other people follow the things they like. It's the post count problem all over again.

There's nothing special about this...basically, go follow a bunch of people and your followers will increase

I agree with Ryan. It is an article that basically says "if you follow people they will follow you back."
DERP2.webp

unfortunately I follow people who don't follow me back.

If people don't follow me, there's no use in following them. They won't read what you say, and have no intention of following what you're doing.

I auto-unfollow those who don't follow me anymore for over 24 hours.

That said, I still can't believe my cat has over 2,000 followers on twitter :D

I strongly feel that nobody should be obligated to follow somebody simply because they followed them

(edit - Peggy)

I don't follow people just to get more followers; I rather have people who have a genuine interest in the site, and not have to deal with much of the noise that comes with Twitter.

I also don't always follow people who follow me; I usually follow affiliated sites, close friends in the same or similar niche, well-known people (Known to me as well), and the more well-known users if they choose to follow us.

Can't you just follow people who have something to say that you want to hear, and not worry about who follows you? How's that for a breath of fresh air?

Top Bottom