Add-on Auto Post to Twitter and Facebook options

Kalidor

It my quest to get rid of Wordpress one of the more important features is to be able to automatically share posts from the articles forum to Twitter and Facebook This is something that is done in WP but I don't see any native features in XF.

With the given updates to both APIs I was wondering if there are any recent or current add-ons that do this?

Thanks for any information you can provide

Try:

For me this seems not to work. But anyway, I need a manuel trigger because the seo-stuff needs to be done, before sending.

There isn't one for facebook. I wonder if you can use something like Zapier or IFTTT with Xenforo's API to create something for Facebook?

There isn't one for facebook. I wonder if you can use something like Zapier or IFTTT with Xenforo's API to create something for Facebook?
For me this seems not to work. But anyway, I need a manuel trigger because the seo-stuff needs to be done, before sending.
Well, this maybe resolved with the latest HYS with 2.3's Webhooks support:

This can be done for sure using WebHooks. Let’s pretend a user wants to promote any thread they “feature.” Using a program like Make you can have a copy of the thread be sent to OpenAI where you can have AI create a tease or whatever you’d like. Then have it set to take that tease and combine it with a link to the featured thread to automatically be posted to wherever. Using AI isn’t a must as you can just share the actual thread, but it’s likely going to grab more attention using something catchy

Workflow:

A
Add a new item (own database),
add thread (like in RM)
add SEO text and picture for Twitter
send it to twitter

B
Add a new resource,
add thread
add SEO text and picture for Facebook
send it to twitter

Improvements: