XF 1.3 Twitter error on external accounts page

russoroni

Hello gang, I just upgraded and everything went pretty smooth as far as I can tell with one exception. When I click on external accounts in the personal details page sidebar I get this error:

Server Error
trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. trim() in Zend/Oauth/Token.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Oauth_Token->setParam() in Zend/Oauth/Token.php at line 187
  4. Zend_Oauth_Token->setToken() in XenForo/Helper/Twitter.php at line 47
  5. XenForo_Helper_Twitter::getService() in XenForo/Helper/Twitter.php at line 72
  6. XenForo_Helper_Twitter::getUserFromToken() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 1525
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionExternalAccounts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/trailpeople/public_html/index.php at line 13

Unfortunately, that has likely created incompatible data. The add-on author may have some guidance as to how to resolve it (clearing out the old data may be the main option).

I can have a look via phpMyAdmin if you want me to, to confirm that it is bad data from the add-on. If it is, the only real recommendation from my side would be removing the data (which would require reassociation).

Top Bottom