XF 1.5 Trying to Find Call to CSS Background Image

danovsteel

If you take a look at the attached image, you'll see part a sidebar with a light tan background, with a light grey triangle protruding from the bottom. I'm trying to locate the file that is that grey triangle so I can change its color.

From what I can see, the output html for this part of the sidebar that ends up calling this image is this:

HTML:
<div class="section staffOnline avatarListInline">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3><i class="fa fa-user"></i><a href="index.php?members/&amp;type=staff">Staff Online Now</a></h3>
            <ul>

<li><a href="index.php?members/stonehenge.1/" class="avatar Av1s Tooltip" title="Stonehenge, Administrator" data-avatarhtml="true"><span class="img s" style="background-image: url('styles/minty/xenforo/avatars/avatar_s.png')">Stonehenge (Administrator)</span></a></li>

</ul>
            <div style="clear:both;"></div>
        </div>
    </div>

But when I look through the CSS for the different DIVs, I'm stumped because I don't know how to hash out what the @property tag/call is doing, if it refers to an image, and how to find that image, like in the CSS below:

Code:
.secondaryContent
{
    @property "secondaryContent";
    background-color: @contentBackground;
    padding: 10px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid @dt_fourth;
    @property "/secondaryContent";
}

.secondaryContent a
    {
        @property "secondaryContentLink";
        color: rgb(85, 92, 100);
        @property "/secondaryContentLink";
    }

If you visit this page you can inspect the code: http://groundtradesxchange.com/xf/index.php

I've manually gone through every image file in the theme on my local machine trying to find this triangle to modify it that way, then just upload the new one, but can't find it.

This XenForo software is fantastically complex, and I'm struggling to make sense of some of it, coming from vB.

Ideas appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• grey_triangle.webp
    grey_triangle.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you for looking and figuring it out. I feel like I'm falling down a rabbit hole - just spent 30 minutes figuring out how those CSS border statements result in a triangle. Though I'm glad to know now, so I can stop looking for something like "triangle.png".

Are you neural-netted to Xenforo.com? Gotta be, right?

Top Bottom