• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Trophy icons wanted

F

Floris

If trophy points is < 5, show silver, else if < 100 show gold, else show platinum. ^_^
now that would spice things up a bit with some template conditionals. :p

Shelley

I really need to design some trophy icons. I can't promise anything but I'll give this a go sometime during the week if nobody takes this one up as xenforo is in need of some trophy icons.

Any designers that want to take a stab at this request?

ArnyVee

Once Paul gets his trophies done, I'd be happy to give a little donation for someone to put together some trophies with a little remote or television theme to them :D

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Thanks Solozzo but I'm looking for something a bit more modern to fit in with the XenForo style.

dutchbb

Not bad Solozzo. I would be nice if every level would have its own icon with the points printed on it. Of course this would require a psd file for customization.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That's OK, it's still not what I'm looking for.
I know, I'm picky :D

FWIW, I'm currently using this trophy.png

It just doesn't seem to fit the XenForo look though...

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It was actually just a single image as there is currently no way to assign different images to different trophy awards.

I think I'm going to go a different route with this though; I'm going to use my site logo rather then a generic trophy icon.