• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Trophy icons wanted

If trophy points is < 5, show silver, else if < 100 show gold, else show platinum. ^_^
now that would spice things up a bit with some template conditionals. :p

I really need to design some trophy icons. I can't promise anything but I'll give this a go sometime during the week if nobody takes this one up as xenforo is in need of some trophy icons.

Any designers that want to take a stab at this request?

Once Paul gets his trophies done, I'd be happy to give a little donation for someone to put together some trophies with a little remote or television theme to them :D

Thanks Solozzo but I'm looking for something a bit more modern to fit in with the XenForo style.

Not bad Solozzo. I would be nice if every level would have its own icon with the points printed on it. Of course this would require a psd file for customization.

That's OK, it's still not what I'm looking for.
I know, I'm picky :D

FWIW, I'm currently using this trophy.webp

It just doesn't seem to fit the XenForo look though...

Don't know if this is of any use to you, .psd in zipfile for you to alter as you wish.

*snip*

do you just want one image that will be used for all the different trophies, or are you expecting a package of different ones for each milestone?

It was actually just a single image as there is currently no way to assign different images to different trophy awards.

I think I'm going to go a different route with this though; I'm going to use my site logo rather then a generic trophy icon.

Hi - custom trophy icons are possible because xf inlines the trophy_id in the HTML. Did anyone go further with any of this?

Cheers!

Top Bottom