• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Trophy criteria setting

I'd like to award :
A) 10 trophy points if a member have a "likes to messages ratio" of 1 while he is having 50-99 messages
B) 20 trophy points if a member have a "likes to messages ratio" of 1 while he is having 100-199 messages
PS: A member will receive all the 2 trophies (with an amount of 30 trophy points) if he gets each of them in each range of messages count.

I think I should set the criteria like this :
A)
User has posted at least X messages: 50
User has posted no more than X messages: 99
User likes to messages ratio is at least: 1
award: 10 trophy points

B)
User has posted at least X messages: 100
User has posted no more than X messages: 199
User likes to messages ratio is at least: 1
award: 20 trophy points

The current condition is :
User A has been awarded with trophy A and he is currently having 50 messages.

My questions are :

1) Will trophy A be revoked once user A's "likes to messages ratio" unexpectedly falls down to 0,5 while he is having 80 messages ?

2) Will trophy A be revoked once user A reaches 100 messages, since his messages count will currently not in the range of trophy A criteria (50-99) anymore.

3) If the answer of question #1 is "no", will he then get a duplicate trophy of trophy A if he get back his "likes to messages ratio" to 1 while still in the range of 50-99 messages ?

4) If my criteria setting above will cause any unwanted outcome, or if there is any other simpler criteria setting, how should I set it ?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Once awarded, trophies are not revoked.

So the member will be awarded a trophy when they meet the criteria for the one related to 50 post count and then another one when they reach 100 posts.

Once awarded, trophies are not revoked.
Regarding this, How if the criteria is :
User has posted at least X messages: 100

A user got his trophy after he did spam-posting until 100 messages, which messages afterward are deleted by moderator- leaving only 70 messages there.

Will the very trophy be revoked ? I'm wondering if it would be a potential trouble if the trophy is not revoked automatically ?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Once a trophy is awarded, it will never be revoked. It represents a point-in-time achievement. This won't cause any issues.