XF 1.1 Trophy: Arrived from search engine

MagnusB

I've set up a trophy which is awarded when user arrives from search engine. I've been trying various ways to get this trophy awarded, but there doesn't seem to be a way, or I just haven't cracked it yet. Is it only during registration, or is there a certain path that needs to be taken?

I have tried, using Google, to just click my way to my site (e.g. clicking directly to my site) and visiting auto logged in, and clicking to my site and then logging in, but no go. Pretty much the only thing I haven't tried is to register after visiting the site through Google. It doesn't really matter to me, but I use the accumulated trophy points other places, and if this only works in a certain way, I might have to remove it or replace it.

Ahh, I see, but shouldn't it work for registered members too? I guess it wasn't really intended for trophies, but I saw it applicable there, and figured it would be a good way to just have an obscure trophy (my members are primarily PS3 users, so they are very used to obscure trophies).

Top Bottom