Fixed  Trophy alerts should have a "trophy" image

I noticed the alerts that notify you when you receive a trophy use the generic question mark "avatar." I think this should be changed to use a picture of a trophy or something to make it stand out from the rest of the alerts (for example other users who have that default avatar).

Attachments

• trophy-alert-bug.webp
    trophy-alert-bug.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 29
+1. I further suggest changing the background or the display area of the trophy notification to make it stand out a bit.

It seems like the question mark is just a place holder for an image that will come later. Considering it's the same image as if you say you're an undecided gender with no other avatar set.

It seems like the question mark is just a place holder for an image that will come later. Considering it's the same image as if you say you're an undecided gender with no other avatar set.

Yes I think that too, they must be focusing on the PHP code side for the moment and those little graphical tweaks will be coming later on.

That area is reserved for user icons, though allowing it to be general purpose is something we can look at for the future. I've adjusted this to show your avatar (for future trophies).

Top Bottom