1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Trophies not being awarded post-uprade

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by caleb89taylor, Sep 25, 2014.

1. caleb89taylor

caleb89taylor Member

After we upgraded to 1.3 users are no longer getting awarded trophies for hitting milestones.

I've manually run the cronjob that updates user trophies to no avail. Should I be debugging why the XenForo_CronEntry_Trophy::runTrophyCheck() method isn't working or is there another place that user trophies can get awarded that is potentially failing?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have the members been active recently?

3. caleb89taylor

caleb89taylor Member

Yep they just posted about not receiving trophies yesterday.

It's most likely custom code we added that's breaking it somehow. Just wanting to confirm that users only get awarded trophies via that cronjob.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Now users also get trophies when their session is created. The cron covers a smaller window than before.

5. caleb89taylor

caleb89taylor Member

Might be a non-issue. I just got awarded a trophy for number of messages posted. I'm still not sure why that user didn't get any trophy points. There were active yesterday and they have more posts than I do. I'll wait and see if they don't get updated when they login again.