Translations on the beta release

cedivad

1) Will the crowd sourced translations be available before the gold release? If you know, any idea of when?
2) Can we convert the phrases ourself from the ACP?

Thanks.

1) Will the crowd sourced translations be available before the gold release? If you know, any idea of when?
2) Can we convert the phrases ourself from the ACP?

Thanks.

1) I guess we can start translating, but there'll have to be changes every new Beta Realease, so we better just start translating as soon as 1.0.0 stable is released
2) Of course, XenForo is awesome :D

1) I guess we can start translating, but there'll have to be changes every new Beta Realease, so we better just start translating as soon as 1.0.0 stable is released
2) Of course, XenForo is awesome :D

This member is not a member of staff, everyone reading the post should take it with a pinch of salt.

But to answer the OP questions:

2) Of course, XenForo is awesome.

This member is not a member of staff, everyone reading the post should take it with a pinch of salt.

But to answer the OP questions:

2) Of course, XenForo is awesome.

I think people know I'm not a staff member ;)
Else I would be worldfamous :D

Top Bottom