Not a bug Translate phrases: = instead like and a form after translate multiple phrases, please

Robert9

Affected version
You may see this as a possible new features, i see it as a bug for the rest of the world who needs another language than english! English should have 360.000.000 "followers" and the rest are maybe one or two persons more, i guess.

1. I search for "Post" and see a lot of things for Post/post.
But i want to search for "Post" only. LIKE {?} and = {?} - why this is still not here?

2. After showing all the phrases with single save button to translate (Bravo!) - why dear gods of Xenforo, why you dont show another form again to search a new phrase to translate? Maybe because you sit in that iron tower of english speaking people? The poor rest of the world really would like to run through this without the back-button of the browser.

And also: There are many pairs of phrases, right?

Lala
Explain Lala

With a check-box we could show them also, i guess.
The more translations you have, the more the software is used world-wide. So make it easy and easier, please.

And also:

If we would know if a phrase is for admin/world/both, we could go with

search {example} =>{world} => translate;

As said, for me this is a bug, something that is wrong, something that you really need to change.
When i was a student SAP paid me money for finding bugs. Here i give it for free. Thank you.

Top Bottom