XF 1.4 Transfer to vps and 500 Error

-Andromeda-

Hello everyone...

We transferred our website to VPS. Copy all files and sql databases and import a new server.. Wordpress and MyBB is work but XenForo isn't work. XenForo isn't open because we have 500 internal server error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@********* and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.31 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.31 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at *************.**** Port 80

You need to look in the apache error logs to see why it's failing to load.
My old hosting is litespeed but my new server is apache.. I do not have SSH console access privileges how can ı look ;?

[Sat Aug 29 17:48:47 2015] [alert] [client 85.97.153.18] /home/***/public_html/.htaccess: Invalid command 'SecFilterEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration, referer: ******

*** is site url

Hello everyone...

We transferred our website to VPS. Copy all files and sql databases and import a new server.. Wordpress and MyBB is work but XenForo isn't work. XenForo isn't open because we have 500 internal server error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@********* and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.31 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.31 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at *************.**** Port 80

Have you tried changing permissions of xenforo folders and and files as I got this error too but got it fixed after changing xf file and folder permissions :)

My old hosting is litespeed but my new server is apache.. I do not have SSH console access privileges how can ı look ;?

[Sat Aug 29 17:48:47 2015] [alert] [client 85.97.153.18] /home/***/public_html/.htaccess: Invalid command 'SecFilterEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration, referer: ******

*** is site url
You need to edit the .htaccess file, and remove the section with the SecFilterEngine

You need to modify the .htaccess to rewrite any inbound www attempts to strip it and direct it to the non-www (if I am understanding what you are wanting to do).
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.example.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://example.com/$1 [R=301,L]
at the top (below the rewrite on option) should work - just change the example.com to your domain.

Top Bottom