TPU: Show Warning when bumping Old Threads

TPU: Show Warning when bumping Old Threads 1.0.2

No permission to download
Nice one! Installed!

But it's possible to change the hard coded phrases? I need to translate to Portuguese and have some words in Listener and DiscussionMessagePost hardcoded in english (for now, I changed the source)

@W1zzard In _checkMessageValidity, there is no call to the parent version.

Also, there is a theming issue on dark themes due to the lack of colour on the text next to the checkbox.

Major issue is the use of template hooks and regex to detect & insert the template. This is causing some timeout of sufficiently long threads.

Last edited:
Hello, it seems that a phrase is hard coded maybe. Look here

Schermata 2015-12-31 alle 14.31.57.webp

As you can see the word years remain in english. Where can I translate it? Tried to search for it with not results...

I have the option set to 30 days, but it appears that it does not calculate it correctly.

"This thread is more than 3 years old"

1.webp

It is showing that the thread itself is over 3 years old, not showing how many days is considered a thread bump.

I've got this addon installed under XF 1.4.7, and it is working as expected. Is the warning banner below the reply-box showing up?

Also, how old is the last post and what setting do you have the warning configured to trigger at.

I've got this addon installed under XF 1.4.7, and it is working as expected. Is the warning banner below the reply-box showing up?
Just upgraded my forum, and that's exactly what I'm seeing. It's working perfectly.

Reactions: Xon
Despite the big warning notice, we still get new members necro-ing old (3+ years!) threads :(

Would it be possible to prevent new members from posting to old threads at all?

i.e. deny the ability to reply to the thread if they are a member of a particular group / only allow members of particular groups to reply to old threads?

Thanks.

Capture389.jpg

works for me, in full reply mode too

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom