TPU: Show Warning when bumping Old Threads

TPU: Show Warning when bumping Old Threads 1.0.2

No permission to download
Ahhhh... finally found what I needed!

Now, I don't want to give normal members the chance to reply to old threads, only my different staff groups, so I just edited the tpu_old_thread_warning_message template and encapsulated

Code:
        <label for="old_thread_force" style="display:block; margin-top:1em">
          <input id="old_thread_force" type="checkbox" value="1" name="old_thread_force">
          {xen:phrase tpu_thread_is_old_agreement}
        </label>

with
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3, 5}">

</xen:if>

So that only user groups 3 & 5 can activate the check-box.

Members can post without completing the warning form. Verified using XF1.5 with Chrome and IE.

This resource breaks deleting resources from the resource manager that are older than the limit.

Has anyone noticed if this addon is using a lot of memory?

I am saying it because I sometimes get a bunch of errors in my logs for threads that ran out of ram and see nothing particular about them other than they are really old posts with the warning.

Has anyone noticed if this addon is using a lot of memory?

I am saying it because I sometimes get a bunch of errors in my logs for threads that ran out of ram and see nothing particular about them other than they are really old posts with the warning.
Memory usage wise; this add-on literally introduces just 1 extra POST field and has virtually no other impact based on how it executes.

Memory usage wise; this add-on literally introduces just 1 extra POST field and has virtually no other impact based on how it executes.

Ok must be a coincidence then but seems odd the posts are sometimes like 6 years old doesn't say anyone or anything used those posts and only thing I can ration out is what plugins I have that might possibly be running but if you say it uses nothing for memory then I'll keep digging. As it is for now I temporarily disabled this plugin to see if they issue persists.

Thank you for your reply! ;)

@W1zzard

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

This will not work on XenForo 2.0 (like every other add-on for xf1). The author will have to change the code for that.

Version: 1.5.17

@W1zzard
When I am trying to edit a thread that is old, I receive this error. And the warning is not even showing when I am editing the thread.

Screenshot_10.webp

Top Bottom