TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations

TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations 1.6.6

No permission to download
Hello despite the update I have this error
c4be2363ca2479c161dd6cf7b87707d9.png

Please tell me step by step how to install this add on. I downloaded it on my Mac. Do I copy and paste something in the 'add-ons"? I have no idea at all.

Hello @W1zzard, I want to retire all the Waindigo addons ASAP and one of them blocks registrations from certain countries (like this addon) and also puts posts from new members from certain countries into the moderation queue.
1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp
Would you be prepared to add this functionality, please?

Hello @W1zzard, I want to retire all the Waindigo addons ASAP and one of them blocks registrations from certain countries (like this addon) and also puts posts from new members from certain countries into the moderation queue.
View attachment 162789View attachment 162788View attachment 162787View attachment 162786View attachment 162785
Would you be prepared to add this functionality, please?
That's already possible. Use the 'moderateposts' score in the country field:
moderateposts|IN

how about adding the possibility to match:

<RegionName>
<City>
<ZipCode>

from freegeoip and ip-api?

in this way we can tailor some human spammer putting them in moderation without affecting others from that particular country.

how about adding the possibility to match:

<RegionName>
<City>
<ZipCode>

from freegeoip and ip-api?

in this way we can tailor some human spammer putting them in moderation without affecting others from that particular country.
I added City detection by duplicating IPCountry.php (IPCity.php) and the options on the xml. It's working but in this way it will call the ip API two times

Callback TPUDetectSpamReg_Listener::listenController is invalid (Invalid Class).

Cannot install - tried turning off all add-ons and even user registration.

For some reason I'm still having issues with the country detection. Any suggestions?

Code:
User - TPUDetectSpamReg checking: User, user@gmail.com, 67.x.x.x,

AS detected: ASN7922, COMCAST-7922 - Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, US,
Hostname detected: c-67-x-x-x.x.x.comcast.net,
+3. Hostname matched: *.*,
Country detected: XX,
Total score: +3,
Moderated. Score exceeded (+3 >= 3)

Top Bottom