TPU: Add Signature Pictures

TPU: Add Signature Pictures 1.0.0

No permission to download
Discovered another bug this morning.

Sigpic permissions are set for only 80 users of my forum. IF a user outside that usergroup has the code [sigpic][/sigpic] entered in their signature line, a random banner from the signature banner directory ends up displayed.

I can correct it manually by either a> adding their member number [sigpic]12345][/sigpic] or by removing the code entirely (obviously)

Thanks for addressing :)

I read through this thread and don't think this was answered. IF it was I apologize.

Is there a way to limit the size of the sig pic? I changed the sig permissions and I didn't see this.

Also, is there a way to upload a pic from your computer instead of URL?

TY

I read through this thread and don't think this was answered. IF it was I apologize.

Is there a way to limit the size of the sig pic? I changed the sig permissions and I didn't see this.

Also, is there a way to upload a pic from your computer instead of URL?

TY
You should try installing this addon, all the things you asked is possible.

Okay, awesome! Thank you very much.

BTW- I'm not really a techie, I write for a Star Wars blog and we're setting up a forum. So I will probably be asking alot of questions. Thanks again!

I still don't get what you are asking. You mean work without the [SIGPIC] code that users have to put in their signature?

How would users decide where to place the picture within their existing signature? Many users have additional text or links in their sigs

Been testing this and works great, however on a couple of images I get:

'The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.' wtf?

1 was png the other jpg, but other jpg, png and gif work

I've removed the old sigpic code from vb4, any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
Request Phrasing
Can you please add phrases? so i can translate to other language for the frontend texts in user control panel.

We installed this add-on and as I understand it you should be able to Upload a pic from your computer but when the user attempts to customize their sig pic there is no option for it as your demo pics show. We are also running Quark custom.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Top Bottom