Upload Signature Pictures [Deleted]

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

Upload Signature Pictures - Users can upload signature image according to admin configurable size and width/height limit.

If users use IMG to link to external images in their signature, the images could be any height, or any filesize which might disrupt other user's browsing experience.

Features:
  • Admin can define image size and width/height
  • Images will be saved in data/sigpics/, similar to how avatars are stored.
Note :
Please send me PM if you want any other feature on it

Read more about this resource...

@fahad ashraf

Add-on has permission like that Only Allow uploaded images on signature ?
I want to prevent using the external img url's in signature. Because they are insecure also i can't check the dimensions and sizes.

Just using the images with max right dimensions and sizes.

If do, i go buy.

@fahad ashraf

Add-on has permission like that Only Allow uploaded images on signature ?
I want to prevent using the external img url's in signature. Because they are insecure also i can't check the dimensions and sizes.

Just using the images with max right dimensions and sizes.

If do, i go buy.
yes it only allow upload images not by url

This is ridiculous.

You have a paid addon you want to sell.

I want to buy it.

There is no apparent way for me to pay for it on your website. If it's there, it's well hidden.

Absolutely abysmal site design. 😡

@fahad ashraf

All right. I was finally able to download and install it. Also installed the core plugin for it.

Now when I go to edit signature, I can see the "upload image" option there but the actual signature editor is gone. I mean everything. It's simply not there. No text editor.

If I disable this addon, the editor reappears just like normal so there's no doubt that the problem is this addon.

Is this plugin currently functional? Active bugs? I'm looking for signature picture functionality.
The published version "works" but has some I think relatively minor bugs when uploading or changing the sig image. It might work for you as a replacement for the old [sigpic] bbcode though. You can try it. If it generates errors, just disable it until the new version is released.

Top Bottom