Add-on Tournaments, Ladders, & Leagues System

See I would make this but looking at the IPB one...

According to it they have made $3,450. If I quoted someone to make a full system like this I would be quoting more than a CMS, probably above $15,000. This is a lot of work to do properly. A cheaper one could be done close to $5,000 but it is still well above what the IPB one has made and it is in a much larger market.

I work on the websites for games for this type of stuff so it is always on my radar and I do want to do it, would be cool to make. It just isn't cost effective in the current market. Hopefully now that the lawsuit has ended the market will start to grow again and bigger add-ons like this will become more realistic.

That's just a ranking system. That's not a tournament system.

You submit the finished bracket of the tournament you hold yourself & it gives people ranking points.

A quicker cheaper solution might be to use an Off the shelf Tournament system and then manually put the data into XenTourneo.

A quicker cheaper solution might be to use an Off the shelf Tournament system and then manually put the data into XenTourneo.

That's what I do right now as I own XenTourneo. We use Challonge.com & insert the data in XenTourneo.

I'm looking a tournament & LADDER system. Can't find a reliable system to run ladders on & would rather have it built for XF.

Yeah from what I saw Jaxel had finished it. It just had a pricetag no one wanted to pay? $200 I think.
I strongly considered it but I just didn't want to spend that much! Not that it isn't worth it, just out of my range for the activity i had.

Yeah from what I saw Jaxel had finished it. It just had a pricetag no one wanted to pay? $200 I think.
I strongly considered it but I just didn't want to spend that much! Not that it isn't worth it, just out of my range for the activity i had.

That's a ranking system not the ladder/tourney system like Jabroni mentioned, I do know Jaxel has mentioned he is working on a ladder/tourney system aka Xengrado so I'll probably wait till that comes out, unless something else pops up, as that should integrate nicely with xentorneo since its made by the same dev. He mentioned it may come out by 2014 so that'd be a nice christmas time addon to have.

- http://xenforo.com/community/threads/paid-a-clan-wars-addon.46307/#post-538757

Last edited:
I am willing to pay for a quality Ladder (challenge) Competition add-on for xenforo. If someone could develop one, I will gladly pay up.

I am willing to pay for a quality Ladder (challenge) Competition add-on for xenforo. If someone could develop one, I will gladly pay up.

I am looking for the same too.

If you do find someone please let me know @Madhuse as we could be getting someone two new clients for the same product.

XenGrado is pretty much on hold for me at the moment because Soulcalibur 5 sucked. Until Soulcalibur 6 gets announced, I'm not really going to put much effort into XenGrado... I would crowd-fund it, but crowd-funding isn't allowed here anymore.

i can develop the ladder system for xenforo.
i'm completing one for another forum system and it's now in beta testing (i can post screenshots to give you an overview of the work and maybe also a public url).
pm me if really interested

Top Bottom