Totally Random

Bevypoo

This thread is for anything and everything no such thing as off topic in here as their technically is no topic. I'm a huge social butterfly and love conversing with people. Almost anything goes (within forum rules of course)

Cheers!

They're addictive :D

I'm currently in a race with Kier to get to 5,000 Likes before he gets to 5,000 posts ;)

Haaa Yes cant wait for our members try out this feature when we switch over from vBulletin in the next few weeks (just threw in another like for you :sneaky:)

I had a quick look at your forum earlier.
I think you could be the biggest forum for a while if you migrate at something like 6 million posts?

Yes we have a highly active forum. Its quiet right now weekends tend to be that way. I'm hopeful that the new forum software will bring in even more users to our forum. (y)

Well, since this is an open topic type of social thread and I'm feeling social, I'll post what I've been feeling lately.

I really like the XenForo forum members! I don't ever feel looked down upon if I ask a stupid question or do quirky postings (the "added & liked" statements I use so I can keep track of what add-on I'm using). I'm sure some of you were like WTH is she smoking! :D
I really like it here and hope it always stays like this.

(the "added & liked" statements I use so I can keep track of what add-on I'm using)
If you ever want to find the thread of an add-on you're using, click on the add-on name in the ACP and the thread will be displayed in the URL field.

add-on.webp

Hey Bevypoo, welcome to the Off Topic (best part) of this forum :D

''Vodka'' is Russian for ''little water'' - hmmmm aren't we meant to be drinking 8 glasses of water a day???

Yes Ive been a member since October of 2010 but today is the first day I posted as i was looking for help. Brogan was extremely helpful in answering my question(s) everyone so far seems awesome. I couldn't agree with you more
I don't ever feel looked down upon if I ask a stupid question or do quirky postings

It is a mixture of Kahlua, milk, vodka and coke it is yummy! (some people substitute Tequila for the vodka) I'm smart enough to stay away from Tequila :whistle:

LOL goodness... Milk and Coke.. hmmm not sure TBH... I might just have a Black Russian instead! :D

It is a mixture of Kahlua, milk, vodka and coke it is yummy! (some people substitute Tequila for the vodka) I'm smart enough to stay away from Tequila :whistle:
Unfortunately, I have to stay away from all of it. Allergic to the alcohol...truly unfortunate, wish I wasn't. Milk, well that is a NEW issue. And Coke, I can't drink carbonated drinks at the moment. :(

However, when I could drink alcohol back YEARS ago, I loved Kahlua based drinks.

Top Bottom