Add-on Torrent Tracker

How about Magnet Links?
I have added that feature but magnet links doesn't work with private torrents. (DHT disabled)
So to enable magnet links, owners would have to turn off private flag which will make their tracker a public tracker and i don't think anyone would want to do that.

Genuinely puzzled by this add-on. No disrespect to the author, but the release has been a few days away since the first week of February. Plainly people want it, but they're having to chase progress. I'm not sure I want to drop that amount of money on something that seems to be permanently "nearly there".

There may be a very good reason for it, but it wouldn't hurt to keep potential customers informed.

Thanks!

Genuinely puzzled by this add-on. No disrespect to the author, but the release has been a few days away since the first week of February. Plainly people want it, but they're having to chase progress. I'm not sure I want to drop that amount of money on something that seems to be permanently "nearly there".

There may be a very good reason for it, but it wouldn't hurt to keep potential customers informed.

Thanks!

Addon was completed few weeks back but i did not wanted to release it until i was completely free from all my other works because xbt tracker installation is not that easy. Thats why i will be providing free tracker installation service.

I will try to release addon by tonight or in next 24 hrs. Need to setup payment options, manual pages etc..

Last edited:
Payment/cart system is completed. Working on ticket system now.
Visit xentt.net for latest update.

What about for vbulletin ? I have paid 300 dollar for vbulletin torrent tracker mod. Are you thinking you are eating 300 dollar without complete the work? is my fault why i am done payment without completed the work?

What about for vbulletin ? I have paid 300 dollar for vbulletin torrent tracker mod. Are you thinking you are eating 300 dollar without complete the work? is my fault why i am done payment without completed the work?
This is the XenForo forums and this is a xenforo addon. Keep the vbulletin talk to their site.

Top Bottom