Add-on Torrent Tracker

Definitely worth looking, I haven't seen none done yet integrated with Xenforo. There was few done as a free add-on in the old days for vb 3.8 using xbtt as backend tracker, an another one for phpBB as a hook and one abandoned project for ipb3.1 which was nicely designed integrated with ACP. Any plan to support Ocelot tracker and different price if you install it yourself. I've learned that doing it by yourself with detailed documentation, you will be able to understand better how it works and report bugs to help coder to improve software better. Also, as a paid addon, will there be configuration to make tracker private in term of invitation basis only or something configurable with permissions to upload/download torrent and even view access.

There was also paid ones and very good free ones like xbtit but none have Xenforo integrated. Looking forwards to seeing it released. It could be something I can use to have members playing more poker to get more seeding ratio as I'm coding an achievement system for my poker game. :)

Last edited:
Definitely worth looking, I haven't seen none done yet integrated with Xenforo. There was few done as a free add-on in the old days for vb 3.8 using xbtt as backend tracker, an another one for phpBB as a hook and one abandoned project for ipb3.1 which was nicely designed integrated with ACP. Any plan to support Ocelot tracker and different price if you install it yourself. I've learned that doing it by yourself with detailed documentation, you will be able to understand better how it works and report bugs to help coder to improve software better. Also, as a paid addon, will there be configuration to make tracker private in term of invitation basis only or something configurable with permissions to upload/download torrent and even view access.

There was also paid ones and very good free ones like xbtit but none have Xenforo integrated. Looking forwards to seeing it released. It could be something I can use to have members playing more poker to get more seeding ratio as I'm coding an achievement system for my poker game. :)

It uses XBT bittorrent tracker. I have heavily customized XBT c++ tracker with additional features like

1) Tracke users who are cheating.
2) UL/DL speeds
3) Freeleech System
4) Bonus System

Screenshot of the torrents main page: http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/310868/bae8ccccbf2ccc59a26232f80ac152db

1) Its fully integrated with xenforo search. Elastic search is recommended as that will allow 2 characters search and common words search aswell.

2) On clicking "Advance" button, a search box is displayed on top of torrents list.

torrents.webp

3) I will installed the addon on live server tomorrow for final testing.

Tracker Requirements:

1) GCC 4.7+ ( 4.8.1+ recommended)
2) Boost (1.55+)

Last edited:
Top Bottom