Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
How do i add this to a block so I can drop it on my pages?
THe spoiler is images. I installed ur addon and yet I cant add it to a block to the left side of my page, I click add or new block and i need some magic code or something. I was hoping this addon would be easy but it is turning in to a freaking headace... So how do i get this addon to show and show where I want it to? Left side would be nice.
rLXZERT.png
QDG2vSB.png
82QFc3v.png

Last edited:
OK. I'm having issues with this. I think it's causing a white screen when I try and use the installer etc.

How can I remove it and re upload? Server logs are showing issues with this last update but I can't update anything now

OK. I'm having issues with this. I think it's causing a white screen when I try and use the installer etc.

How can I remove it and re upload? Server logs are showing issues with this last update but I can't update anything now
Yah I never got it to work

I can't get rid of it now, even by removing from ftp but it's still showing in addons etc

I've used it for months, it's a great add on but this update has basically taken over my site

Question: I would like to adjust the "Poster of the Month" banner that appears under the winner's avatar. Does anyone know where that code may be? Or, as an option, not give the banner to the winner. Thanks.

Also, would it be possible for it to use most likes instead of most posts?

Last edited:
Question: I would like to adjust the "Poster of the Month" banner that appears under the winner's avatar. Does anyone know where that code may be? Or, as an option, not give the banner to the winner. Thanks.

Banner can be adjusted by editing template ls_pom_winner_ribbon

Does not work on my site. It will not show up in the side blocks or anything. It just makes a tag for a user who ahs posted most. It will not say how many posts, it will not allow me to customize the tag either. Wish this would of worked.

I had to use the beta version for anyone not able to get it to work.

Problem: I am using Social Groups by Waindigo, excluded the category created via that plugin in Top Poster of the Month options and it still shows posts from there, is there a way around this so they do not show?

Thanks!

Problem: I am using Social Groups by Waindigo, excluded the category created via that plugin in Top Poster of the Month options and it still shows posts from there, is there a way around this so they do not show?

Thanks!

Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

I think you removed your reply, but you can find it under the resource page and 'Version History' for anyone else looking.

Question still: Any idea how to exclude posts from Jon W's 'Social Groups' plugin? I have it set so nothing shows via that but as it is a social-category rather than a forum it does not seem to block it. Any piece of coding I can add in?

Thanks.

Reactions: IPF
I found out where I could download the beta version so removed the reply I posted without searching properly. Thanks. Appreciate it. :)

Hi there,

We use Social Groups by Waindigo and any posts within those sections are counted towards the poster count even if we exclude it via options. I believe this addon uses a different code as it is not the same as a node exactly so any idea on what we can edit to exclude those?

Thanks

Top Bottom