Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Try running the cron "poster of month refresh" and "Declare poster of the month winner". I think that should help.
Don't run Hard Cache Reset just yet, cause it has a bug which will be fixed in the next beta release.

That did it, thanks!

Try running the cron "poster of month refresh" and "Declare poster of the month winner". I think that should help.
Don't run Hard Cache Reset just yet, cause it has a bug which will be fixed in the next beta release.
I alleeady did run it. What is the bug?

Hi

I updated to the latest but now it's a new month I'm getting this?

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 172
  4. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->insertWinnerInDb() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 81
  5. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->declareWinnerAtEndOfMonth() in PosterOfMonth/Cron.php at line 25
  6. PosterOfMonth_Cron::finishMonthlyContest()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/motovlog/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Hi

I updated to the latest but now it's a new month I'm getting this?

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 172
  4. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->insertWinnerInDb() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 81
  5. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->declareWinnerAtEndOfMonth() in PosterOfMonth/Cron.php at line 25
  6. PosterOfMonth_Cron::finishMonthlyContest()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/motovlog/public_html/admin.php at line 13
This will be addressed in the next update.
Hotfix:- In MySQL, update the 'id' column in ls_pom_winner table to Auto Increment.

As requested by lot of you guys for including support for secondary user groups, I've finally added that too in 2.0.0 and it will be available in the next beta release which should be available at the end of this week.

If you guys discover any bugs, feel free to PM me. Please don't PM me for support though. :(

Here is the list of features and bugs fixes which will be included in the next beta release:
1. Support for secondary user group!
2. Hard cache reset not cleaning the cache table before regenerating cache.
3. Top poster of the month winner not getting added to DB due to SQL error.
4. Support for more than 1 winners of the month.

I just have a quick question about how it picks the winner, if two users end up with the same amount of posts, how does it decide who wins? :)

I just have a quick question about how it picks the winner, if two users end up with the same amount of posts, how does it decide who wins? :)
The user with the smaller user_id i.e. the person who has been a longer member of the forum will be declared winner.

This will be addressed in the next update.
Hotfix:- In MySQL, update the 'id' column in ls_pom_winner table to Auto Increment.

Looks like most of my tables start with phpbb (used to be that) so I cannot find the table that you're stating?

Top Bottom