TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

it says is done?
Movie translations — now with more oomph!
This has been a long time coming but I was finally able to get ticket #641 completed for movies. What exactly was ticket #641 you ask? Well it was adding the ability for TMDb to support multiple translations for the same language across different regions.

This was a lot of work and as such, not yet complete on TV series but both the website and the API now support requesting data with a new language format, ie. ‘en-US’.

What does this mean in practical terms you ask? Well, one region that is really important to us is Brazil and in just over a week since launching, our users have already added 1,900 ‘pt-BR’ translations. That’s pretty amazing.

I'll look into it when I get a chance. The API documentation makes no reference to this at this point. It still shows ISO 639-1 codes as the only supported languages.

Any chance in future update to add some background color on overwiev something similiar SOS bbcode

1-png.72166

Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter Update 2.1.8

An update to the TMDb TV Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Some language selections would show as invalid
  • Add - Ability to specify a country with language (ie: en-US, pt-PT, fr-CA)
  • Add - Option to exclude tv show title from episode posts/forums
  • Add - Ability to create season specials forum (season 0)

Read the rest of this update entry...

any chance to add option to remove rating tv show, not disable it inside plugin option, just remove it and add it again?

i know that, but nevermind its a bug in @Arty style when use rating Categories for TV Shows, stars are not in good position.

View attachment 142264
It's not a bug, it's a style edit you need to do. XF does not have 2 column display built in, so any 2 column display needs to have the style edited to account for the stars.

Or if it's a single column on a mobile device you need to edit the 'Max Responsive Width' settings for the style.

its time to buy style which is compatible with movie and tv add on
No 2 column or 3 column display I know of is directly compatible. They will all require some custom style edits (usually the .node .noderating css and possibly other sections).

Last edited:
Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter Update 2.1.9

An update to the TMDb TV Thread Starter system has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Add - Default forum sort order can be set to TV Show Rating for TV threads
  • Add - Manual check for new posters in TV Threads to thread tools (admins and moderators only)
  • Fix - TV thread missing poster update cron not running as expected
NOTE: If you have TV Threads with missing posters, you may need to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry, no. The "next air date" or "return date" is not supplied by The Movie Database. Or if it is, it's not listed in the API documentation.

Top Bottom