Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($29.00)
@truonglv could we get some clarity on what these options do please?
I’d like to know too please @truonglv. I have a problem with 3rd party images that are shown through the XenForo image proxy. The images get part shown, then after a few seconds, disappear completely!

I’m trying to work out what does it and I think it might be due to resized images in the proxy, but I’m not sure.

I’d like to know too please @truonglv. I have a problem with 3rd party images that are shown through the XenForo image proxy. The images get part shown, then after a few seconds, disappear completely!

I’m trying to work out what does it and I think it might be due to resized images in the proxy, but I’m not sure.
Well, I still don't know the exact cause, but I disabled resize proxy images, changed refresh proxy images down to a day and little by little all the proxy images are back to downloading all the way and staying!

Anyone here uses this addon also?

Does it work with both add-ons enabled?

Anyone here uses this addon also?

Does it work with both add-ons enabled?

I use Andy's Convert Image which does similar thing. I can convert Image Optimizer does it's job with that add-on.

IMG_20220705_140119.webp

Reactions: rdn
Any plans on supporting other image upload?
  • User Avatars
  • User Profile Banner
  • Media Gallery Images

Any plans on supporting other image upload?
  • User Avatars
  • User Profile Banner
  • Media Gallery Images
There is an option to ignore avatars, and Media Gallery and Profile banners use the attachment system so are covered; pretty sure everything is covered for the most part.

Attachments

• 1657248070824.webp
    1657248070824.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom