XF 1.2 Titles for pages

mongy910

Hi guys, I have been scouring the internet looking for an answer, but i cant seem to find a way to add titles for my forums, like literal <title>Great Seo helper goes here</title>.

I'm sure i have just missed it somewhere and would love it if you guys could help me out here.

Both pages and forums are node types in XenForo. Are you trying to set the title for the Pages node type or for every page on your site? Also, what exactly are you trying to set as the title? The node title, the same thing, or something entirely different?

Find the content template:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/1-0-0-b1-how-to-identify-the-root-template-of-a-page.5591/

Near the top of the content template you will see these tags which define the page title and h1 tag:

xen:title
xen:h1

That is how page titles are defined in XenForo. If you need more help then I need more specific information about what you want to change, where, for what page, etc.
Ok, our site is cubeuniverse.org. We have used a bridge to make some of our pages custom while keeping the awesome Xenforo login system, header and footer. Anyway, for our hompage, and then pages such forums and pages from the nav like cubeuniverse.org/servers.php we want to make titles for the tabs at the top of the browser to be custom to help our SEO. Any hints on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

You may edit the actual board title in the options. If it's a custom script, there's not much we can do without seeing code or your approach.

Need to know what bridge you are using so we can see the code. Normally the title is a param set in the content template, but bridges usually generate output without such a template.
It is the Kotomi one you were speaking of earlier. I want my forums to be titled Cube World Forums | Cube Universe. However i do not know how to change this without having that change every page on the site in the generic title options page.

Top Bottom