Not a bug Title without space

Faust

Affected version
xf 2.2
I found a small issue which brakes the thread view on mobile phone. Example, if the thread title will be written without space and will be long. This will brake entire look of thread on mobile phone.

Just checked, seems can't reproduce. On Android, Chrome browser.

I still can reproduce on my site on default style

If you can give us the exact steps to reproduce the issue, exact strings that cause it and provide a screenshot that demonstrate specifically what you mean by broken we can have a go at reproducing it ourselves.

I can see the issue on your site with your default style using Android 10 or Android 11.

I've created a similar looking thread title (though even longer because of our smaller font size) here and added a thread prefix (because the affected thread also had a prefix) and I am not seeing the same issue here, unfortunately.

I know you mentioned that you could reproduce it on default style but that doesn't necessarily seem to be the case.

Do you experience the same issue with this thread?

I can see the issue on your site with your default style using Android 10 or Android 11.

I've created a similar looking thread title (though even longer because of our smaller font size) here and added a thread prefix (because the affected thread also had a prefix) and I am not seeing the same issue here, unfortunately.

I know you mentioned that you could reproduce it on default style but that doesn't necessarily seem to be the case.

Do you experience the same issue with this thread?

No, i can't. Maybe because tags has been added?

Looking at the URL you sent Chris, I can definitively say that this is related to the style you're using.

Specifically, it relates to the addition of flexbox in the header and the lack of min-width: 0 being added to the flex item itself. The developer should be able to fix this.

Looking at the URL you sent Chris, I can definitively say that this is related to the style you're using.

Specifically, it relates to the addition of flexbox in the header and the lack of min-width: 0 being added to the flex item itself. The developer should be able to fix this.

So is this a style issue? Because this is basically issue on the specific thread. Which i can't see others with same issue.

Yes, it relates to changes the style has made to the structure of the title area and thus how it behaves when there isn't a natural break in the text. I believe it should be a one-line fix.

Yes, it relates to changes the style has made to the structure of the title area and thus how it behaves when there isn't a natural break in the text. I believe it should be a one-line fix.

Thanks, i will check with style developers.

Top Bottom