• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Title Permission Strings [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Title Permission Strings - Thread access based on title tags... Hmmm.

This strangely useful add-on allows you to restrict access to threads based on substrings in the title...

These substrings are preceded by a +, and it uses the standard XF criteria system to determine access based on the substrings (which means criteria from other add-ons can be used!).

The strings are added in the AdminCP, with an error message (which can be localised - it's stored as a phrase).

You can demo the add-on here - I've created a few test threads in the...
Read more about this resource...

"You do not have permission to use title permission strings in this forum. Please remove the permission string from the title before saving."

I configure it to 10posts (Content and Achievements: User has posted at least X messages: 10) and select the forum at "Applicable Nodes:"

What I'm doing wrong?

Liam W

"You do not have permission to use title permission strings in this forum. Please remove the permission string from the title before saving."

I configure it to 10posts (Content and Achievements: User has posted at least X messages: 10) and select the forum at "Applicable Nodes:"

What I'm doing wrong?
Have you granted the user group permission?

Liam