Titan Punch - Titanfall Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the menu.

i want someone to redo my humor site. you guys possibly interested in a custom job?

love the menu.

i want someone to redo my humor site. you guys possibly interested in a custom job?

You can send in a request here

=========

Little update on the site. Just in a few short days it has taken off better than we had thought, with 650+ posts and 30 members. Some great discussions for Titanfall going on there along with Media gallery and a wiki ( WIP ) :)

Well been a bit over 2 weeks since we opened the site and must say it has been great with the help we received from others. So just going to show off some updates mostly cosmetic :)

New Logo

logo.png

User Info Enhancements with Online/Offline indicators below

upload_2014-3-10_2-48-3.webp upload_2014-3-10_2-48-43.webp

Wiki Pages added (Still a WIP)

upload_2014-3-10_2-50-10.webp

Added @Chris D 's XenMedia Gallery Add-on
http://titanpunch.com/media/

Also his Competitions add-on which we did a giveaway of 1 Titanfall game, 1 Xbox One Titanfall Controller, and Titanfall Art Book.

That is about it for this past week. Titanfall is due out Tuesday @ 12am EST (03/11) so just about 24hrs before release and I think it took off really well, better than any of us had expected!

Almost at 2000 posts in this time since opening, can't ask for anymore than that :)

Everytime I stop by on the site I am like "wow, nice improvements". Love it. Great inspiration for a new project as well. :) Best of luck with it!

Site looks great.

Are the icons in the profile Xbox, Steam etc Custom user fields or a custom addon?

Consider doing news hunting and reporting for original content and first reports of upcoming changes, that's what will bring activity up considerably, imo.

Consider doing news hunting and reporting for original content and first reports of upcoming changes, that's what will bring activity up considerably, imo.

Ya we're bringing on some new staff to help with that. Part of developing sites I have limited time on participating in them lol, I do my best though.

Is this site no longer up? If it isn't.. that's a damn shame... what a great game TF is.

We played TF like crazy when it first came out but our interest just fell quickly in it.

I can't really explain it... I thought the game was a lot of fun and definitely felt something unique in it but it couldn't hold my attention :D.

We're working on rebooting a new little community but not really plans to make it huge or anything.

Yea... they've added more game modes since... which definitely helps. But yea, even the developers admitted guilt when they realized that gamers will play the heck out of the game, but then out of nowhere your interest will fade. They called it, and I agree, the price to pay for trying something new and innovative. That being, answering the vertical challenge. Because it's such a fast paced game, and you can jump over buildings, there was no developed strategy for the game ala Call of Duty or simulation games. For instance, in the latter - the developers could funnel players a certain way around the map, guaranteeing a specific level of play. But with TF, all bets were off and you basically were not subject to the same limitations.

They are promising in 2015 or 2016 a TF2 having learned their lesson - don't give *everything* to the gamer... make them work for it a bit more, and present challenges in the map. Their maps were so open and you can get to the middle of them in a snap, there's virtually no map challenge players face.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom