TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Hello,
has anyone ever encountered an issue where the cursor gets stuck in the wysiwyg quote block?

I haven't been able to troubleshoot this so far.. here's a screenshot:

upload_2014-12-17_14-18-48.webp

Once your cursor enters the pear quote it is impossible to leave it.

Any idea?

xenforo 1.3.6 and tinyquattro 2.5.1, any browser

Thanks!

Last edited:
@cclaerhout is there a way to add text shadow color or glow button color button to TinyMCE.. i know it supports it

would be nice to give font a shadow or glow color effect
No, there isn't any, you can check here. But you can do that with a basic Bb Code (no option) and css. First let's finish the marquee Bb Code, then this one should even easier.

@cclaerhout

in the last version 2.5.2 Smiles Dont see me: Why?

a48efe4643ded29ca9ab20a0634698d7.png

Previous version work good but this no go, :(.

Last edited:
Is it possible to create an anchor e.g. in a ressource and then link this anchor in a forum post ?

Within the same page in a forum thread the anchor function is working, but if I try to link an anchor in a post on one of the previous pages of the thread or in a totally different thread or in a ressource, the anchor isn't found by the browser.
Maybe it's because XF changes the link from "...threads/anchor-test.265#test" to a format like "...threads/anchor-test.265/#test" ?

Is it possible to create an anchor e.g. in a ressource and then link this anchor in a forum post ?

Within the same page in a forum thread the anchor function is working, but if I try to link an anchor in a post on one of the previous pages of the thread or in a totally different thread or in a ressource, the anchor isn't found by the browser.
Maybe it's because XF changes the link from "...threads/anchor-test.265#test" to a format like "...threads/anchor-test.265/#test" ?
  1. You need to give the full url, starting with "http://"...
  2. TinyMCE anchors are using a prefix (probably "#message-anchor-your_anchor_name")
So here's what must look like the url if you want to link an anchor that is not directly inside the post:
Code:
http://www.yourforum.ext/dir/.../content_id/#message-anchor-your_anchor_name
Be sure to check how is rendered your anchor (under which name) to update the full url to match it. In other words, this is the classical way to create anchor in html (direct link to an external page), the only specificity is the anchor has a prefix.

I used the BB Codes & Buttons Manager to add a horizontal rule to the ltr TinyQuattro editor toolbar, and I saved the configuration. But the horizontal rule button never actually shows up in the editor. Is there a trick to getting that button to appear? Thanks.

I used the BB Codes & Buttons Manager to add a horizontal rule to the ltr TinyQuattro editor toolbar, and I saved the configuration. But the horizontal rule button never actually shows up in the editor. Is there a trick to getting that button to appear? Thanks.
Is this Wysiwyg Bb Code has been enabled in this addon option?

Top Bottom