TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
So this is actually working again and not going to create any issues with posting, I know a while back there were issues with attempting to uninstall, has this been fixed? If yes then AWESOME!! But I will wait to hear an answer back from others before I install...

So this is actually working again and not going to create any issues with posting, I know a while back there were issues with attempting to uninstall, has this been fixed? If yes then AWESOME!! But I will wait to hear an answer back from others before I install...
  • I don't remember this addon had problem when uninstalling unless you're talking of a former addon that is no more supported
  • Please wait before download... the last version can't be uploaded at the moment here.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes (The XenForo RM as a little problem, please wait a little) with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.1 released

Version 1.4.1 released
  • XenForo Drag & Drop Upload integrated
  • XenForo Image Paste&Upload function integrated
  • Undefined php variable fixed (thanks to Wooldog)
  • Code cleaned (some unnecessary parts have been dropped)
  • 1 display property name & description has been modified (it was unclear) and its default value has been changed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for this, I must have made an error before with forgetting to increment the addon version number in the RM. You can download the correct version now.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.2 released

Version 1.4.2 released

Two bugs have been fixed thanks to @Volion :
  1. with the XenForo paste image integration (was prevented to paste some text if the previous node was a text node)
  2. with autolinking. I've spent almost one year to find a clean way to disable the autolinking on XenForo and in less that 10 caracters I had reactivated it with adding the tinymce autolinking plugin ;)

A quick information, the paste/upload mode for base64 images (coming from your computer) will only work with FF. I've contacted TinyMCE developers (ref) to see if there's something that can be done to fix this. If not, this mode will be removed.

I've made with the skin generator a theme for TinyMCE 4 based on the XenForo color scheme. I will try to integrate this skin with the XenForo style properties which means I will have to rewrite all the css integration, but that's not my priority. For those who prefer to use the direct css mode, you can use this skin and even modified it using the skin generator. Just import the json file and you can test it on live.

xenmce.webp

This skin is available here in the new TinyMCE "resource manager".

To install a skin, check the point 5 of the FAQ.

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like using lists inside tables results in this:
Code:
[xtable=skin1|310x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}

[LIST]
[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Test Left 1
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Test Lefr 2
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

{/td}
{td}

[LIST=1]
[LIST=1]
[*]
[LIST=1]
[LIST=1]
[*]Test Right 1
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

[LIST=1]
[LIST=1]
[*]
[LIST=1]
[LIST=1]
[*]Test Right 2
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Every time a post is previewed/edited or you switch from WYSIWYG to plain BBCode (basically, every time the editor is loaded), more list are created. For the record, the above started out as a 2x1 table with one list containing two items in each.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.0 released

Version 1.5.0 released

Please read this following text carefully, after installing this update the appareance of the editor is going to change.

View attachment 58637
  • Style integration to XenForo entirely rewritten
    • It uses now the Play With Colors! addon to automatically adapt to your theme and to reduce drastically the number of options. It...

Can anyone here share the 1.3.9 version (previous) on here, please?
May I ask why ? By the way
  1. They never have been a 1.3.9 version.
  2. The XenForo Ressource Manager has a version history that keeps a backup of all previous versions of the addon.
Now if the reason of this request is to get back the previous theme, read the point 5 of the FAQ. The default theme name is: "lightgray" (I've forgotten to put the default theme name as the default setting).

Thanks, I didn't know about the history.

I installed it on our forums and the design it configured automatically was unusable. I was trying to fix it quickly but given it's our live environment, I'd rather go back to.... gray. So back to gray for me for now.

Thanks, I didn't know about the history.

I installed it on our forums and the design it configured automatically was unusable. I was trying to fix it quickly but given it's our live environment, I'd rather go back to.... gray. So back to gray for me for now.
Then check point 5 of the FAQ. I've just uploaded a picture. After one click and enter the skin name, you should have back the original skin.

Would it be possible to add a smilie slider like redactor have it?
I didn't see any slider with the XenForo integration of Redactor. It's a trigger that inserts smilies at the bottom of the editor. I can do it I guess but I will not because I prefer to hide smilies once I don't use them anymore to write a message. This addon is provided with three different ways to configure smilies. That's enough I think.

@cclaerhout , when i use multiples instances of tiny quattro (in custom fields of resource manager) and try to insert a attach in description window, if i have one tiny instance above the description field, in this window is where it is inserted the attachment, not in description field window.

Salud2

@cclaerhout , when i use multiples instances of tiny quattro (in custom fields of resource manager) and try to insert a attach in description window, if i have one tiny instance above the description field, in this window is where it is inserted the attachment, not in description field window.

Salud2
At the moment the attachments will be always attached under the "main editor". This is the default XenForo behaviour (from what I was able to see yesterday) even with the default editor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom