TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 1.2.2

No permission to download
Cédric will this work with tablet and smartphone?
For that question, see the TinyFix addon. About the plugins after a quick test on Ipad:
fullscreen: yes
counter:yes
autosave:yes... but once draft restore, impossible to type some characters

Edit: autosave bug on mobile device reported to TinyMCE (see here)

I get this error when trying to install your Full Screen BB Code.

Error
Please enter an ID using only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _ characters.

Now everybody can install the zoom & autosave plugins after updating their forum with the last version of the Custom BbCodes Manager :)

Not sure if I've done something wrong ; I've some trouble with auto-save. When enabled, the icon doesn't show, there is just a blank space. I'm trying to have the same things as your screenshots but it doesn't seem to work. I've done the same thing for fullscreen, and the icon appears well and works fine. Any ideas ?

Not sure if I've done something wrong ; I've some trouble with auto-save. When enabled, the icon doesn't show, there is just a blank space. I'm trying to have the same things as your screenshots but it doesn't seem to work. I've done the same thing for fullscreen, and the icon appears well and works fine. Any ideas ?
For the fullscreen, it's strange. For the the autosave, if you are using a customized theme you must also upload the editor image (icons.png - has been modified as mentioned in the options panel) inside the editor directory.

For the fullscreen, it's strange. For the the autosave, if you are using a customized theme you must also upload the editor image (icons.png - has been modified as mentioned in the options panel) inside the editor directory.
You might also need to update the cache of your broswer.

What I've done exactly, if It can help :

Before updating things :
  • Custom BBCode Manager 3.3.2
  • TinyMCE Fix 0.42
  • TinyMCE Enhancements not installed
Steps :
  1. Updating Custom BBCode Manager to 3.3.3
  2. Installing TinyMCE Enhancements
  3. Importing autosave/fullscreen bbcode and adding them the editor.
  4. Enable them in the options
+ Browser cache cleaned
+ Web server rebooted to clear cache

Here the results :
  • fullscreen works perfectly fine and icon is well displayed.
  • auto-save icon is not displayed and actually I'm not sure how it works..
  • both seems it misses some languages keys (I might missed something to do)
Screenshot :
fFDz3.png

Oh, I've found my problem. It was because I've got some old compressed files .gz and I've nginx configured to use them if they exist. After cleaning these file, and cache, it seems to work now. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks.

I have implemented this on my site (thanks cclaerhout) and have got some feedback from a user having a problem. All he says is:
"This is a great step forward.
But a bit of feedback - maybe it's just my device but I gave it a try on my Android phone and since then I can't post at all from it because I don't get a keyboard any more. Also, if I use the right hand (minimise) button it used to (yesterday) take me to a black screen where it said something about posting images, but now it doesn't do it anything (not even minimise)."

I have asked him for further info...note that I am using a mobile theme:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfs-mobile-deleted.27947/#post-328353

It all works ok for me using a Samsung Galaxy S2 that has Android v4.0.4 on it and I have had that user do some testing on another one of my sites that doesn't have the mobile style and he reports that the issue still exists.

A record of the thread on my site can be found here:
http://www.recreationalflying.com/t...-create-posts-and-autosave.54349/#post-264396

He is using an old mobile phone that has Android v2.2 on it and I wonder whether that could be the problem

Those kind of bugs are really difficult to debug. You can try to post it on the tinymce tracker, but I doubt you will will have a reply. Developers seem to be busy with the 4.x branch.

the version of TinyMCE on their test site has a way to align pictures ti the side of text, and also has a table code that I would really, really like to have for articles on my site. Do you know how to get these on xenforo or is it not possible?

Hi Cedric, just updated to v1.1.1 and just a little note that the version displayed in the XF addon panel shows it as v1.1

Hi Cedric, just updated to v1.1.1 and just a little note that the version displayed in the XF addon panel shows it as v1.1
If I just modified something in a file, for example a javascript one, then I don't always update the product version. Minor versions have always three digits 1.1.x.

This looks very interesting. How does the autosave work? If my browser crashes and I navigate back to the page, my post is still there? Or does it get saved somewhere else and I have to retrieve it out of my profile? I wasn't sure how this works.

Top Bottom