TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED)

TinyMCE Enhancements (NO MORE SUPPORTED) 1.2.2

No permission to download
hi
there is problem with TinyMCE toolbar align
the right and the left are the same they stay at the left
just the center work fine !!

hi
there is problem with TinyMCE toolbar align
the right and the left are the same they stay at the left
just the center work fine !!
It's working for me. Check if you have correctly uploaded the files and if it's working with the default style.

Attachments

• demo.webp
    demo.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
It's working for me. Check if you have correctly uploaded the files and if it's working with the default style.

hmm strange =(
i try the default style + i just upload it as zip file =\
but i will try now upload it one by one
and check again

same thing =(
Which tinymce version are you using? Please read this addon description. The archive has two sub-archives in it. One if for the default XenForo TinyMCE version, the other one is for the Tinyfix addon.
If it doesn't work with the default theme (it should actually work with every themes), you did a mistake somewhere.

This is not the proper topic to talk about this. Before asking questions, check if the Bb Code has a button. If you want to create a button, please read the explanations inside the addon. It has been fully documented.

Which tinymce version are you using? Please read this addon description. The archive has two sub-archives in it. One if for the default XenForo TinyMCE version, the other one is for the Tinyfix addon.
If it doesn't work with the default theme (it should actually work with every themes), you did a mistake somewhere.

i upload the 3.5.x

i don`t use any Tinyfix addon
i just upload the files from the 3.5.x folder and upload the xml file

This is not the proper topic to talk about this. Before asking questions, check if the Bb Code has a button. If you want to create a button, please read the explanations inside the addon. It has been fully documented.

no i don`t create any thing
the default button like the full screen or spolier the xml files which already there in the folder

i upload the 3.5.x

i don`t use any Tinyfix addon
i just upload the files from the 3.5.x folder and upload the xml fil
Please read again the installation procedure. If you don't use the TinyFix you must not installed the 3.5 version. It is even written in the archive name : "Addon for TinyMCE 3.4.x - XenForo Original"

Please read again the installation procedure. If you don't use the TinyFix you must not installed the 3.5 version. It is even written in the archive name : "Addon for TinyMCE 3.4.x - XenForo Original"

so to use Addon for TinyMCE 3.5.x
first i need to install TinyFix then reupload the files in TinyMCE 3.5.x
right ?!

same problem =(
i install TinyFix then install TinyMCE 3.5.x
nothing change
so i reupload the original files ( in the extra folder of TinyFix)
and then install TinyMCE 3.4.x - XenForo Original
and also the same error =(

same problem =(
i install TinyFix then install TinyMCE 3.5.x
nothing change
so i reupload the original files ( in the extra folder of TinyFix)
and then install TinyMCE 3.4.x - XenForo Original
and also the same error =(
Do you have this addon? If yes, create me a temporary admin account and I will have a quick look.

that add-on i have it but for another RM not for xenforo.com
I didn't understand a word of your message, sorry.
i just delete it =( i will try MarkItup Editor hope its work ok
The MIU editor doesn't have these options.

For the record, if you want to display the icons inside the toolbar you must first, use the Buttons Manager to put them in the toolbar AND you must activate each feature (fullscreen, autosave, etc) inside the
TinyMCE Enhancements options.

i know i just enable them and upload them in the BBM
but they didn`t appear
+
even the BBM Highlighter and BBM Spoiler
not appear

i know i just enable them and upload them in the BBM
but they didn`t appear
+
even the BBM Highlighter and BBM Spoiler
not appear
Again, please post in the proper thread to ask support for the BBM.

Since we're there, so:
1) import buttons (use the importer of the BbCodes Manager)
2) use the Buttons Manager to configure your TinyMCE editor

3) To see the fullscreen, paste from word, autosave, (etc.) buttons, you MUST also activate the plugin inside the TinyMCE Enhancements options

If you can't provide me an access to your forum, you should try to ask for support to someone from the same country as you and who is also using XenForo. I really can't explain better. Sorry.

Again, please post in the proper thread to ask support for the BBM.

Since we're there, so:
1) import buttons (use the importer of the BbCodes Manager)
2) use the Buttons Manager to configure your TinyMCE editor

3) To see the fullscreen, paste from word, autosave, (etc.) buttons, you MUST also activate the plugin inside the TinyMCE Enhancements options

If you can't provide me an access to your forum, you should try to ask for support to someone from the same country as you and who is also using XenForo. I really can't explain better. Sorry.
np
iam sorry i bother u =( and ask to much

hmmm the problem these steps u wrote i DID
=( thats y i don`t know y !!
and i will ask in BBM thread to see how to solve or what i did wrong
thx again

Is your image for the restore button self made, or where is it from, my button exists but has no viewable image on it?
Code:
.xenForoSkin span.mce_restoredraft {
    background-position: -22px -40px;
}
Found my mistake sorry.

Top Bottom